Reviews for A Potion
This Chapter chapter 13 . 10/18/2015
Insight of the extremely emotional roller coaster that you deemed to create with this fix, I have to say that this ending was, well in a lack of better words, incredibly poor. It's really explain much, and having that little skit with Lavender at the end about the potion was a bit cheap really. Make the rest of the story look a joke. From the original 11 chapters I thought your story was going very well, it was greatly designed and thought through. Yet, this ending give the impression you just wanted any bad ending to get the story over and done with, which is a blow against you as a writer.
From Chpater 1 - 11 you wrote amazingly and I think it was a well developed idea and it achieved in the end, and I really enjoyed it. Just this chapter, this chapter ruins it for me.
TheCauldron chapter 13 . 8/25/2015
Ha! That ending with Lavender was perfect!
Arcangelos chapter 13 . 5/14/2015
Uh...what?
WHAT?! THE HELL?!
Well, this was a emotional rollercoaster.
Siriabelle Grace chapter 13 . 11/2/2014
I love the end!
YamiKitsune67 chapter 13 . 6/11/2014
LOL WHAT. If her potion wasn't lost then whose potion was it? Or is this what you'd call a placebo effect? Either way this fic was pretty good and I had fun reading it.
Anathema Sicarie Black chapter 13 . 8/1/2013
good story...thump up :)
Bootsrcool chapter 13 . 7/13/2013
You...She... But- WHAT THE FUCK?! That was so effing awesome! 'Turns out I found the potion' OMFG WAS LAUGHING SO HARD I WAS CRYING AND MY MOM ASKED ME WHAT WAS WRONG AND I TOLD HER BROWN DIDNT USE THE DAMN POTION AFTER ALL! ah, anyways; Great story, diffinitly on my favs, and keep up the great work!
dead feather chapter 13 . 6/17/2013
Nice ending. But I thought remus was going to be talked about some more or something.
dead feather chapter 9 . 6/17/2013
Yeah, maube the smex couldve been stronger or at least made clear theyre doing it. It was so .. Vague that for a long time I thought there were just rutting. Lol.
I did wonder why harry hasnt told severus about lavenders potion yet
dead feather chapter 5 . 6/17/2013
Was this harrys vision or just something that was happening?
n.harkin.9 chapter 13 . 4/21/2013
love it!
technoWriter15 chapter 1 . 1/25/2013
awesome
Azrael Jinsei chapter 13 . 12/26/2012
Okay if it wasn't the potion why did Harry suddenly have feelings for Sev?
Thank you so much for writing this. It was very good.
KneazleGriff chapter 13 . 11/13/2012
I enjoyed this story a lot! And you did surprise me in the end. Nice work :)
SlytherinIceFaery chapter 13 . 7/7/2012
Buahahahaha i knew he hadn't taken the potion! I love it. But there is one thing i still don't get... Who cursed Malfoy during quidditch?