Reviews for By The Light
prettygirl17 chapter 1 . 7/16/2007
Wow! This is a couple years ago! Adorable. I'm a pokeshipper. It looked realistic, and I loved how innocent it was. Great work.

*faves*
Essyllus chapter 1 . 6/17/2006
Aww.. so sweet. I especially like this line:

[a sense of foreboding drew upon him, that innate sense born into all men. The sense that one wrong word, one mistake would draw a woman's wrath was about to fall upon him like the fires of Hell.]

LMAO, so true.
SubtleKnife047 chapter 1 . 10/22/2005
Same stuff I've been saying: I love your writing, but your stories seem too quick. They need more development.
pinkythesnowman chapter 1 . 9/4/2005
Aww, that was so cute! I wish Ash and Misty would get married already. Where the hell is she, anyway?

Well, I don't know if this is classified as "fluff" but it's so adorable.

Love,

Pinky
jessie D chapter 1 . 8/24/2005
that was okay, but i liked it:)

-jessie D
japanese-jew chapter 1 . 8/3/2005
meh. I kind of lost interest around when everyone ELSE became interested- oddly enough, I was intro'd to it via tv, when it was UPN, before it became a WB whore. It just became. . . too pop. Less like a funny and amusing show, and more like. . . crap. (and this was to an eight year old) so I have no idea what the hell Jurachi is. but good, strong writing.
Bobboky chapter 1 . 8/3/2005
excellent oneshot
KawaiixCherryxBlossom chapter 1 . 8/3/2005
That was good... The only thing I thought was that in the end, it didn't really go anywhere in particular. But I guess it probably wasn't meant to, just being a short fic. But nonetheless, your writing was solid and everyone was in character. Good job! And I love that part in the movie, I think it's so sweet! _ Keep up the good work!

Love and light,

Sarah.
Wings-of-Angels-92 chapter 1 . 8/2/2005
Wings: I like this story...

Angels: Although Wings and I don't agree with AAMayL.

Wings: Yeah, May is like 4 years younger than Ash.

Angels: And Misty is like 2 years older than Ash.

Wings and Angels: Otherwise, this was a great story!

Angels: Please update more...

With Much Love,

Wings and Angels
Nimbirosa chapter 1 . 8/2/2005
O.O

*eyes bug further*

*squeals* KawAaAiI! *squeezes Chaos-niichan to death* Oh, you should write more Pokemon!
Hououza chapter 1 . 8/2/2005
Interesting.

Which movie?

Good luck & best wishes,

Hououza
Kidate chapter 1 . 8/2/2005
Yeah! A Pokemon Ficy! *dances* I am a full beliver in AshMisty (even if I don't think Ash could be as deep as his is in your fic *shifty eyes*)

More! I beg of you for more of these fics! Huzzah!

Drgn Prncss