Reviews for YuGiOh Diaries: Adventures of Mary Sue
Reality Inhibited chapter 2 . 6/9/2008
... x_x *Has just busted a lung trying not to laugh, lest everyone in her household clues in that she's lost it.*

Quite possibly the best Mary-Sue parody I've read thus far. Congratulations, and my undying envy for... a very long time. Kudos!
Uncanny-Differences chapter 2 . 1/19/2008
LMAO!

continue continue continue!
LEZLY chapter 2 . 11/2/2006
Mozart Martin Luther King Jr. Dalaï Lama Aristotle YOU

'Nuff said.

But I will continue! UR MY HER0!
bohr-d chapter 2 . 8/22/2005
lmao- love this so far! MarySues are evil... very evil. You've done a good job at hitting most of the points a MarySue has that makes her so Ra-damneded annoying. Keep up the hilarious job and please update soon!
Less chapter 1 . 8/9/2005
Omfg, perfection.
Nowanda chapter 2 . 8/8/2005
Damn, Marik is succombing to Mary Sue's charms as well! And.. Also kinda hitting on Ryou.. EEP! SCARY! And, I was surprised to see Yugi calling Kaiba a bastard.. Though I don't disagree. VV lmao, at the story.
Nowanda chapter 1 . 8/8/2005
Yay for Marik! IGNORE HER! Whee.. And Kaiba's acting scary. But,it's a great fic! _
CryNeverWolf chapter 2 . 8/8/2005
Gawd. Joey sounds so smart. It's funny! Love this story! Update soon!
Arrathir chapter 2 . 8/6/2005
Yep. You pretty much nailed most of the Mary Sue stereotypes here. I hate Mary Sues.
AluminiaHolokauston chapter 2 . 8/6/2005
This is a nice and funny story. One of a kind. Somehow I think MAry Sue should have a more unique name and Seto should not fall in love easily. Good story so far, keep it up!
CryNeverWolf chapter 1 . 8/3/2005
I have written so many stories like this. Haven't put it this site though, they suck. Big time. I like this story though. I find it funny how many big words there are in it. Big words make me laugh. I'm weird. Please hurry with the next chapter.
BunnyAino chapter 1 . 8/3/2005
So cute! Yeah. I can see why you'd make this fic. There are so many Mary-Sues in fics it's annoying!
Intoxicated Biscuit chapter 1 . 8/3/2005
Ha ha. xD
Marshu chapter 1 . 8/2/2005
This is so grand Yugi is such a cutie, and Kaiba with his Blue eyes hard on, just amazing. LOL and poor Ryou being mistaken for a girl