Reviews for Subjects
SangLune chapter 3 . 5/15/2011
they better not let michiru escape or someone is going to die
Demoneyed Reader chapter 3 . 8/27/2009
Like all your other stories, I love them, I also am curious as to where this one is going and hope that you will try again or update this story.

Loyal H&M reader and lover.

Demon
YinYangTwin1 chapter 3 . 7/3/2008
LOL they just smashed her fingers. They have no consideration. I think it would have sufficed if they shook them awake instead. So i guess it's safe to say that you not continuing the story? Please do continue. Its nice
sevenZseven chapter 3 . 4/19/2007
wow, this is really good,please update!
SeaBreezy chapter 3 . 4/1/2007
MORE!

THIS STORY IS AMAZING!
Jugo chapter 3 . 5/16/2006
OMG.. my dear Haruka T_T .. any way PLZ update soon ... it has been 5 month's since you're last update ... I just hope that Michiru dose not suffer like Haruka I hate it when they make her hurt
Kiki chapter 3 . 1/20/2006
Oh my God! I hate it! I hate you! How could you do that to my precious Haruka? I'm going to personaly find you and shoot a tranqulizer in your neck! If i HAD ONE. #$!YOU!
Haruka-Clone chapter 3 . 12/28/2005
you are so evil to them T_T
Roar18-Duran17 chapter 3 . 12/28/2005
God! this is getting better and interesting!

I hope that you can update soon. I want to know what's gonna happen

You are doing a great job, keep going like that! :-D

See ya
Leo Sky chapter 3 . 12/28/2005
*blink* Whoa...
Amnesia Nymph chapter 3 . 12/27/2005
Omg ! This is s0 sad but co0l at the same time , you really know how to make your readers curious . They kind of are torturing Haruka , i hope they won't try to touch Michi..please update this one fast !

Amnesia nymph
Leena37 chapter 3 . 12/26/2005
I know this is just fanfiction and it's not real, but if it was real, I would so murder that doctor and his stupidness and idiocricy! UPDATE! Thanks and have a wonderful day! Merry belated Christmas, and Happy Hannukah or Happy Holidays! Have a Happy New Year too! )

Sincerely,

Alina };-
Nuben290 chapter 2 . 11/25/2005
I read this a couple of months ago and it was really,really get the next chapter up son.
luvyuyu chapter 2 . 10/29/2005
Very beautiful! wish you update it soon.
papapapuffy chapter 2 . 8/14/2005