Reviews for Gee, Thanks a Lot, Beaver
labroussard chapter 7 . 10/28/2015
Got I'm loving the darkness.
labroussard chapter 6 . 10/28/2015
Oh man. The tension.
labroussard chapter 4 . 10/28/2015
Oh man. Company is coming over and only going to be able to read another chapter or so before then and I'm bumming.
labroussard chapter 3 . 10/28/2015
I'm loving the feeling and tone if this fic. Im already sad it isn't longer. :)
labroussard chapter 1 . 10/28/2015
I read a ton of VM fanfiction (more than I should admit) and while most satisfy my addiction, almost all lack that dark and witty snark that I love. This first chapter encompasses that feeling wonderfully. Looking forward to continuing this story.
Mirandaannw chapter 9 . 10/13/2014
Keith seemed to recover pretty quickly from all his burns
Guest chapter 18 . 3/6/2014
Great story but no offense kind of a horrible ending LOL it just kinda stops
Mischief101 chapter 18 . 3/27/2013
I enjoyed the story but I'm really upset about the way you just ended it.
thrnbrooke chapter 18 . 5/4/2011
You can't end here!
SaltWaterSwimmer29 chapter 18 . 2/3/2011
This was good! I would've liked an epilogue or sequel, but I guess my mind can wonder. Good job!
bhoney chapter 18 . 9/27/2010
You had a lot of great lines in here-Keith's line about child slavery sounded just like him, and was really funny.

I also loved this: "You do lock your doors at night, though, right? I have no use for you dead." LOL Sounds just like something V would say to Logan.

Loved the visit between Lilly and Veronica, it really showed their friendship and make me like Lilly more. Also liked that you have Veronica and Logan taking a cool trip-that's fun.

I did wish you'd dealt with the paternity thing, and I really, really wanted Aaron to fry for what he'd done, so I was bummed you didn't fix that. But overall, a really entertaining story. I'd definitely read a sequel if you did one!
bhoney chapter 17 . 9/27/2010
Great interaction between V and Wallace-totally in character! I'm glad that V didn't ignore Logan-though I would've liked to see their talk. And I'm curious as to what Duncan was alluding to. Loved the gang review plea, totally funny. Glad to see Cliff in there, LOL.
bhoney chapter 16 . 9/27/2010
I thought you might want to know about this typo: "tainted windows" should be "tinted windows".

And no need for apologies-I LOVE that you kept it a nice little innocent story. You did a great job with it!
bhoney chapter 15 . 9/27/2010
Veronica and Logan totally played her parents! It was for a good cause though, so I guess it's okay, LOL. I'm glad she's staying in Neptune and that she and Logan and doing well together. I love to see them in love and admitting it-something we saw all too little of on the show. *sigh*
bhoney chapter 14 . 9/26/2010
I think Wallace's plea is my favorite. It totally sounds like him (and I love him-and agree with you on his girlfriend issues and screentime-I liked his S1 girlfriend of one week).

SO glad Logan and Veronica made up!