Reviews for Gee, Thanks a Lot, Beaver
lenouchka chapter 4 . 1/23
Chap 3. et 4 Well, well you've kicked this up a notch in a few chapters
Unbelievably realistic depiction of how's the inside of a knocked out head btw

I like how you take detours but always stick to the plot. I have a problem with most AU, I just can't bring myself to find it believeable, yours is just the right dosage of fiction explication and interpretation. At times it feels clumsy but then you go ahead and write an incredibly good sentence like how flames welcomed her and stuff or a very insightful one "her body went limp... it's not over yet" (may I ask what is your native language? mine is French ;) )

PS: You are review-hungry I'm review-over-generous as a rule so it works out pretty well
lenouchka chapter 2 . 1/23
Chap good, I like your pace and the way you mix angst and funny nicely. I had some problems at first with Veronica's thoughts in the car. It's funny your writing of Logan feels way more organic than your Veronica, like she does not come as easily for you, am I wrong? Love your attention to detail, such as 'the Brady Bunch' ringtone that cracked me up). Anyway you've got my attention now so, I'mna keep reading...
lenouchka chapter 1 . 1/23
I don't know what this chapter was like originally but I sure like this version! A humble author always bodes well for the writing that follows or so I thought when I started reading and I was right (and I love being right) this is great
labroussard chapter 7 . 10/28/2015
Got I'm loving the darkness.
labroussard chapter 6 . 10/28/2015
Oh man. The tension.
labroussard chapter 4 . 10/28/2015
Oh man. Company is coming over and only going to be able to read another chapter or so before then and I'm bumming.
labroussard chapter 3 . 10/28/2015
I'm loving the feeling and tone if this fic. Im already sad it isn't longer. :)
labroussard chapter 1 . 10/28/2015
I read a ton of VM fanfiction (more than I should admit) and while most satisfy my addiction, almost all lack that dark and witty snark that I love. This first chapter encompasses that feeling wonderfully. Looking forward to continuing this story.
Mirandaannw chapter 9 . 10/13/2014
Keith seemed to recover pretty quickly from all his burns
Guest chapter 18 . 3/6/2014
Great story but no offense kind of a horrible ending LOL it just kinda stops
Mischief101 chapter 18 . 3/27/2013
I enjoyed the story but I'm really upset about the way you just ended it.
thrnbrooke chapter 18 . 5/4/2011
You can't end here!
SaltWaterSwimmer29 chapter 18 . 2/3/2011
This was good! I would've liked an epilogue or sequel, but I guess my mind can wonder. Good job!
bhoney chapter 18 . 9/27/2010
You had a lot of great lines in here-Keith's line about child slavery sounded just like him, and was really funny.

I also loved this: "You do lock your doors at night, though, right? I have no use for you dead." LOL Sounds just like something V would say to Logan.

Loved the visit between Lilly and Veronica, it really showed their friendship and make me like Lilly more. Also liked that you have Veronica and Logan taking a cool trip-that's fun.

I did wish you'd dealt with the paternity thing, and I really, really wanted Aaron to fry for what he'd done, so I was bummed you didn't fix that. But overall, a really entertaining story. I'd definitely read a sequel if you did one!
bhoney chapter 17 . 9/27/2010
Great interaction between V and Wallace-totally in character! I'm glad that V didn't ignore Logan-though I would've liked to see their talk. And I'm curious as to what Duncan was alluding to. Loved the gang review plea, totally funny. Glad to see Cliff in there, LOL.