Reviews for Gee, Thanks a Lot, Beaver
Great story but no offense kind of a horrible ending LOL it just kinda stops
Mischief101 chapter 18 . 3/27/2013
I enjoyed the story but I'm really upset about the way you just ended it.
thrnbrooke chapter 18 . 5/4/2011
You can't end here!
SaltWaterSwimmer29 chapter 18 . 2/3/2011
This was good! I would've liked an epilogue or sequel, but I guess my mind can wonder. Good job!
bhoney chapter 18 . 9/27/2010
You had a lot of great lines in here-Keith's line about child slavery sounded just like him, and was really funny.

I also loved this: "You do lock your doors at night, though, right? I have no use for you dead." LOL Sounds just like something V would say to Logan.

Loved the visit between Lilly and Veronica, it really showed their friendship and make me like Lilly more. Also liked that you have Veronica and Logan taking a cool trip-that's fun.

I did wish you'd dealt with the paternity thing, and I really, really wanted Aaron to fry for what he'd done, so I was bummed you didn't fix that. But overall, a really entertaining story. I'd definitely read a sequel if you did one!
bhoney chapter 17 . 9/27/2010
Great interaction between V and Wallace-totally in character! I'm glad that V didn't ignore Logan-though I would've liked to see their talk. And I'm curious as to what Duncan was alluding to. Loved the gang review plea, totally funny. Glad to see Cliff in there, LOL.
bhoney chapter 16 . 9/27/2010
I thought you might want to know about this typo: "tainted windows" should be "tinted windows".

And no need for apologies-I LOVE that you kept it a nice little innocent story. You did a great job with it!
bhoney chapter 15 . 9/27/2010
Veronica and Logan totally played her parents! It was for a good cause though, so I guess it's okay, LOL. I'm glad she's staying in Neptune and that she and Logan and doing well together. I love to see them in love and admitting it-something we saw all too little of on the show. *sigh*
bhoney chapter 14 . 9/26/2010
I think Wallace's plea is my favorite. It totally sounds like him (and I love him-and agree with you on his girlfriend issues and screentime-I liked his S1 girlfriend of one week).

SO glad Logan and Veronica made up!
bhoney chapter 13 . 9/26/2010
I liked when Veronica was anxiously looking for Logan to come back from the coffee run, the little thoughts running through her head as she interacted with the others, but looked for him. And I liked Meg, so I was glad to see her here. I wanted her and V to stay friends.
bhoney chapter 12 . 9/26/2010
I'm all for the convent. Poor Keith, LOL. Lilly makes me kinda mad. Not so sure why everyone loved her so much, she wasn't a very good girlfriend or friend.
bhoney chapter 11 . 9/26/2010
This week's review plea is cute, too.

I like Duncan. Not as much as Logan, but still. Bummed that Keith isn't Veronica's real dad.
bhoney chapter 9 . 9/26/2010
Very cute plea for reviews! LOL
bhoney chapter 7 . 9/26/2010
I'm glad you showed some fallout from all the injuries Veronica got that night, it seemed pretty unreal that she'd come away with no problems at all. I love to see Logan all worried about her.
bhoney chapter 4 . 9/26/2010
"But for some reason, even though milk boxes wouldn't usually try to escape, the fridge couldn't be opened from the inside." Awesome line, LOL.

"She knew that if her dad wasn't the winner - which seemed to be the case because, after all, her surroundings were on fire and it was doubtful that her dad would approve of that" LOL No, I don't think he would. ;)

I love that Veronica is so concerned with reaching Logan-that's something else I'd have liked to see on the show.