Reviews for Dreaming Wide Awake
writing.with.a.flourish chapter 3 . 12/27/2010
I know it's some three years later, but I really enjoy your story alot and am virtually begging you to continue. It's a fascinating plot, great dialog, and apt characterization. Please, please, please do continue writing.
lastofthecrimelords chapter 2 . 12/10/2010
DONNIE DARKO ROCKS!
calliey2121 chapter 3 . 8/7/2009
PLEASE PLEASE FINISH THIS STORY ALREADY PLEASE!
littlelightbulb chapter 3 . 5/7/2008
alright, i'm reviewing. i know i'm being nitpicky here, but the line "someone would think you were a girl with the way you act about getting wet-" well...it wasn't my favorite...
littlelightbulb chapter 2 . 5/7/2008
i like how you're aiming to keep them in character- props!- but i think harry's a little too violent. other than that, it's really plausible. :)
cyiusblack chapter 2 . 11/3/2007
super chapter
cyiusblack chapter 3 . 8/19/2007
UPDATE SOON
solonggoodbye chapter 3 . 7/17/2007
Hahaha! Told you I would review! D

Well this is the first chapter that I hadn't already seen, and it is certainly just as good as all the others, mmyup. _ I love how Draco and Harry interact, and all the cool detentions you thought up for them. XD

MOAR PLZ.
My blood spills for you tonight chapter 3 . 7/16/2007
hey loved the story you really need to update soon. The plot is amazing. Hurry please : )
Sam chapter 3 . 7/16/2007
O i can't wait to read more! plz hury with the next one!
Liveforthemoments chapter 3 . 7/15/2007
Still enjoying it, yeah! Please continue!
Trogdor chapter 3 . 7/13/2007
lovely dear, just lovely ;) I like the way you dont fall for the "cliche" moments and take the time to develop things. if i had a star sticker you'd get one!
la fille kochou chapter 3 . 7/12/2007
i'm reviewing because i cant believe this story has such few reviews. It is tremendously good and i love how it's going xD

I hope you update soon
Assjuice chapter 3 . 7/12/2007
Me like! XD~

I don't know how much reviews you want, but i'm enjoying this fic a lot!

So please update son! pretty please?
Liveforthemoments chapter 2 . 3/13/2007
This is great, please update soon