Reviews for Dreaming Wide Awake
Whoa! xDD I like!

Please update son!
chocolate lover chapter 2 . 9/24/2006
PLEASE UPDATE!

i think that's good, that you're going to build a friendship first and then let it flourish

haha, i like that word: flourish!

ok, now i'm starting to freak myself out!

so PLEASE UPDATE!

i would like to know what happens next!
Chaton chapter 2 . 9/22/2006
Let me just say that DD is one of my fav movies too. I haven't watched it in AGES though. Now I have two things on my to-do list... read this fic and watch the movie for the 54th time.
I the great chapter 2 . 9/19/2006
wow! I thought I was the only person on earth who saw that movie, apparently not and this is great! mixing it with Harry Potter! This is such a good story, you have to update soon PLEASE!
484537 chapter 2 . 9/19/2006
This is so exciting. It's supposed to be like Donnie Darko, right? I love that movie, too.
solonggoodbye chapter 2 . 9/19/2006
You KNOW I love this story, my dear, and on second (or is it third...? o_o) reading, it's even better. :D I also know what film you crossed it with, but that's only because you told me, so I'll let someone else work it out. XD

But yes. I'm supremely intruiged by this, and I'm all the more happy because it's the first HP fanfic I've read in a while that actually has the characters IN CHARACTER *Fangirls you*.

Can't wait for the next chapter. So hurry up. :D
Phoenix80hp chapter 1 . 5/16/2006
I got one word, Wow. That was great! Though, do you think Harry's going to die? It will be so awesome if you would right more to it or right a sequel to it. But anyways good story.
akuma-river chapter 1 . 8/7/2005
Woah...

So is this only a one-shot? Cause I am now interested in this story.

And since it was entered into a contest, are you going to be in copyright infringement problems?

Love it tough. Keep up the awesome work, Coolsa.
shady gurl chapter 1 . 8/3/2005
Wow! That was very good, and I could see that happening to the beginig of the next story. All of Harry worries about his friends, and even his little obsession with Draco in the HBP has come through. Very good job (but you allready know that o.O Because it got you to meet JKRowling! lol)
Bravella Afiag chapter 1 . 8/2/2005
I'll give it a 7. Very interesting idea. Be sure to check more carefully for spelling ang grammar mistakes next time.
26 | « Prev Page 1 2