Reviews for 9 Things I Hate About Everyone
Goddess of Idun chapter 1 . 11/15/2005
lol! this was my favourite line:

“So how was your visit to Ms. O’Neill’s my sons?” Master Splinter asked.

“It was great! That’s the most fun I’ve had there! I’m going over there tomorrow so we can discuss more about all the people that are dumb asses in the world!” Raph replied happily.
Tewi chapter 1 . 10/14/2005
*snort* HAHA funny!
innocent-rebel chapter 1 . 10/12/2005
HAHAHAHAHA! I've read this one before, but never got the chance to come and review it. Hilarious! Thank you so much for posting this one and thanks out there to whoever wrote it.
Anyuna chapter 1 . 8/5/2005
Tee hee. That was funny. Loved it. Especially the one about the bus.
Jessiy Landroz chapter 1 . 8/4/2005
oh yeah, easy to see Raph and April getting along nicely, XD funny how things liek that gets a conversation started, the silliest things usually bring up a rather intresting talk XD
KuwabaraMikey17 chapter 1 . 8/4/2005
That was funny!
Aaron Smiley chapter 1 . 8/4/2005
That was so hilarious! I don't feel so alone anymore!

I'm not so crazy about all the language, but I'm glad you posted this. I never would have heard of the 9 things(ect.)...

I'm especially partial to the saying 'you can't have your cake and eat it, too.' or whatever the wording is. I'm totally using Raph's line the next time someone says that to me (nixing the swearing of course).

Anywho... fabulous job! Write More soon!
SoonPersephoneAgain chapter 1 . 8/3/2005
Oh funny, very funny! I love discussing all the things I hate about people. It's like the only time I talk. Of course, some of the things you mentioned were things I do- but that made it even more funny. Lord, I hate bad commercials! I am always making fun of the t.v. i talk more to that piece of technology than I do people. I don't see what problem his brothers had with that discussion. It sounded positivly fun to me.
Vampy chapter 1 . 8/3/2005
It was funny, good story. I once got a list just like the arguments Raph and April use. And though it's all true, I can't relate to why you would "really hate it" when someone says any of that stuff.. Almost everyone does at least one say/do one of those things. Anyway, for Raph I say yes. But for Aprill, I don't think she thinks that way. Still... very amusing to read. Keep up the good work! ;)V.
Cynlee chapter 1 . 8/3/2005
Fun-e!

Normally, the tenth thing I would hate about people is their always forwarding me a bunch of stuff 'cause they think it's so funny... LOL!

Cool one shot!
artykidd chapter 1 . 8/3/2005
Thank you! Thank you! Thank you for expressing the opinions of sane and intelligent people everywhere. It's nice to know I'm not the only one that gets agitated with idiots like this. By the way, I yell sarcastic remarks at the stupid people on the TV also.