Reviews for Buttons
Link Fangirl01 chapter 1 . 7/17/2011
Ahahaha, that's ADORABLE. I enjoyed it very much.

-adds to favorites-
silent romantic chapter 1 . 2/19/2010
hahahahahaha! is there really 35 buttons? hm... must count...
xXHeroine Of TimeXx chapter 1 . 5/27/2006
How cute! Daring little story!
Wordsworth 13 chapter 1 . 3/9/2006
Yay! That was one of your best fics ever! (Asised from the really fluffy ones)
knightsky4 chapter 1 . 9/1/2005
awesome fluffy~ness! i love it! just...to...CUTE!
Urby chapter 1 . 8/25/2005
Ack. My email was going all screwy on me and I missed this. Everyone hit Urby now.

But anyway, does Lloyd really have 35 buttons? Cheese. He's like an elevator.

Did you know that Lloyd and Colette telling a mob of kids a story just gave me an idea? Just wondering. I'll put it in the trashcan if you don't want me taking it from you.

The Urbster begs your pardon, for she has not noticed this in so long and cannot poke you with emails.
Colette the Klutz chapter 1 . 8/25/2005
Haha, good story! -Thumbs up- _ COLLOYD FOREVA'!
Jargonelle chapter 1 . 8/7/2005
This is definitely the best kind of fluff! Lloyd and Colette's relaxed, playful relationship (well, at least, when she's not in mortal danger) comes through really well here and it's a really cute ending.

Don't mind me as I rummage through the rest of your stuff now. _
Ilvinaeda chapter 1 . 8/6/2005
Cute...I never really thought of Lloyd and Colette as story-tellers...wonder what kinds of stories they'd tell the little ones...

Probably about beating up big monsters, and walking plants, and dragons, and about traveling around the world, meeting lots of people and making new friends...

In some ways, it really brings a smile to the heart...seeing them remember the best times, and committing them to memory, forever.

A beautiful piece. _ Keep it up!
Storm chapter 1 . 8/4/2005
35? Really? I counted 42. Anyway, this was a good, cute story.
Skyraptor66 chapter 1 . 8/2/2005
Ha ha, what is it with Lloyd and buttons anyways. His outfit isprobably the most interesting simply because of its complexity. More fluff to brighten up my dreary last few days of Summer vacation. :)
SangoGrl64 chapter 1 . 8/2/2005
I absolutely loved this story. It was cute and fun with tid bits of fluff in it. We need more Colloyd stories like that. I've read almost all of your stories (a lot!) and they were all probably the best ToS stories I've ever read. Sorry I didn't review all of them. I can't wait for the next ficcie!