Reviews for It's A Return
Imzadi chapter 9 . 11/16/2005
Actually it is possible to get a masseuse who will come to the house. I can't blame the poor girl for feeling violated. Why didn't they just send an intelligent person (Lindsey?) out for another thermometer? So "You're not pizza" is the best greeting Wes has ever got from Sarai? That's adorable. And, yes, Angel should have let Cordelia know what was going on. I just love Sarai. And she really has Ryan trained! I can't blame Vamp Sarai for taking off. That's one crazy household! I love this story.
UpsideRight chapter 9 . 11/15/2005

Angels9thFantasy chapter 9 . 11/15/2005
Dun, dun, dun; I wonder what Vampy Sarai does out on the town. Well update soon, that would be all nice like.
SakuraSyaoran4eva chapter 8 . 10/26/2005
Hey! I just logged on for the first time in days and saw you updated! YAY! Okay... I loved how VampSarai is still "Sarai" personality wise (gonna add a small ps the bottom about this). I thought she was gonna be all evil and stuff - but she's really all "Why do you have a soul, daddy?" That was just funny. I liked how Sarai got all mad at Ryan for kissing her vamp self. And then she Went"How could you... with this skanky, cheap...me!... huh?”, I just thought that was ironic because nobody ever really tries to tell Sarai when she's done anything wrong or is acting like a total brat - but then, she herself can. I've always thought that Sarai ought to get disiplined - and Darla did that earlier but it didn't pull any strings - Sarai ratting on herself is kind of a wake-up sign (even though she didn't know it was herself the time).

It was so cute when both Sarai's started going on about how Angel was the most annoying father alive. I just found that rather endearing.

-“I was minding my own business, looking for dinner, when suddenly, here I am in this world.” Oh oh...Something's up...If all the Sarai's from different dimensions are being pulled into theirs, something big must be happening. I'm thinking that the whole having three Sara's in the same world at the same time is what's making Sarai so sick. Poor Sarai...*pout* Do the other Sarai's really have to go? Can't they stay?

-“Why is Sarai with you if she just went into her room? And dressed like a whore?” Darla asked immediately. “And a vampire?” she added, confused." Well, that's just the kettle calling the pot black, isn't it?

-“Gettin’ what on?” little Sarai questioned, confused." Aww! Is this the whole hilarious sex talk thing that I was begging for? Is it? Poor mini-Sarai, neither of her questions about kissing nor 'getting it on' were answered...

-Er, I couldn't help but wonder, is Dawn a gone character now? Cuz she's never around...maybe she should go visit Buffy for a while or something till you need her.

-Sarai to Wills “You, a vampire? You were probably the nicest vampire in the world.” LOL. Isn't it weird how the nicest people are actually the most evil inside? I've always noticed that.

-Did you get at least half pepperoni and black olives, though?” Ew...Sarai's definetly the kid of 2 vamps with a stomach like that. Hey! Let's get her to eat grapes and ice-cream together - that would be funny.

-“Maybe it was you!” she accused. “Maybe you went insane and chewed your shoe, and are now just blaming it on poor, sweet, Skittles. After all, you have a sharper set of teeth then she does.” LOL.. Pure hilarity. Maybe Angel is going insane...

-“She got a rectal one,” he said“What does a ‘rectal one’ mean?” little Sarai asked.' ... Oh no... I feel so sorry for Harmony. She's going to be so sorry when Sarai gets to her.

-"Cordelia is filled in on all that’s happened and is less then pleased about finding out so late, Sarai feels a little better and vows revenge on Harmony, Wesley develops a theory, and vampire Sarai makes an escape." Cordy's back...Hmm, not sure how I feel about this. Wesley's theory - the same as mine as to why Sarai's sick? VampSarai makes an escape - kill somebody! Please? And make it hilarious. I just had this idea, maybe VampSarai could want like a shirt some girl's wearing and kill her in order to get it. That would be cute because, knowing you, you'd make it totally laughable.

SS4EVA

PS. About the VampSarai thing, before she even joined the Sarai world, I was reading It's A Start and that night I had this dream where Sarai was a Vampire and lived with Angelus and Darla (I'm completely serious, I didn't say anything earlier cuz I thought it would just sound weird). This happened around chapter three i think...Huh. So now that you think I'm odd, I'll go now.
Captain Tinsley Sparrow chapter 8 . 10/25/2005
YES! UPDATES! I loved this! Three Sarais! PLEASE UPDATE ASAP! This story rocks!
Imzadi chapter 8 . 10/24/2005
Three Sarais! Priceless! I have to admit that vamp Sarai is funnier than vamp Willow was. I can just imagine Angelus with a vampire daughter! The mind boggles! So Lindsey & Darla were tongue-touching! Good for him. He deserves some happiness, although I'd like to see him with someone who breathes and is capable of giving him children. Poor Ryan! He just can't say the right thing, can he? This is absolutely hilarious! I love it. But for now-get a room Lindsey & Darla!
Freezyboncoolipants chapter 8 . 10/24/2005
Great chapter! I LOVE vampire Sarai. lol. Update soon!
UpsideRight chapter 8 . 10/23/2005

Angels9thFantasy chapter 8 . 10/22/2005
I enjoy, update soon, I have no words of wisdom. Liked the Popular mention though. Yeah. So update, soon.
UpsideRight chapter 7 . 10/16/2005

SakuraSyaoran4eva chapter 7 . 10/11/2005
Vamp Sarai? Uh Oh... So is she from a completely different universe or a parallel dimension... I think things can't get any more interesting and they do. I love how u keep ppl on their toes!

Um, I'm kinda glad that this isn't Angel/Darla because as cute as that would be Lindsey/Darla is jsut so much better.

“Before I started to try and get something to eat, I saw you and my mother doing something with you’re faces close together and your tongues moving all funny together. Why? What is that?”

Aww! I can't wait to see how Angel answers that! This chapter was by far the funniest. I wonder what the Sarai version of candyland is...

Poor Wesley! It seems like he always gets the short end of the stick! Maybe you should have Fred go away for a while (buisness meeting or something) and have the two bond?

"when I first told her about the tonsil surgery being scheduled.” Angel slightly shivered at the memory. It wasn’t a good memory. " - hmm... wonder what happened.

Hope u keep up the good work! See u around!

SS4EVA
Captain Tinsley Sparrow chapter 7 . 10/11/2005
OMG! YOU *MUST* UPDATE! I NEED TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS! Plz update!
pheobe chapter 7 . 10/11/2005
please review soon i cant wait i want to see what happens what shes like
Imzadi chapter 7 . 10/11/2005
I am amazed at Darla's excellent mothering skills; she's good with both teen Sarai and young Sarai. And Sarai seems to be equally good with poor little Sophia (dumb stunt, Wes, BTW!). But where did vamp Sarai come from? This is getting really wild! Let's give Darla & Lindsey some quality together time, shall we? And don't let VS hurt Dawn or Ryan.
Angels9thFantasy chapter 7 . 10/10/2005
I like, Ryan used a Sarai term. Though can one really constitute 'sureness' a Sarai term? I mean I am sure that several millions of the billions of people in the world like to add 'ness' to there words... yeah anyway. Just a little food for thought, I guess. Update soon!
81 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »