Reviews for It's A Return
LucreziaNoin86 chapter 7 . 10/10/2005
What? Could it be that like a Sarai from the past and a Sarai from the future are here for some odd reason? Well that's just my theory, anyway, good chapter.
Ember91 chapter 7 . 10/10/2005
Hilarious, I love it!
ghani21 chapter 1 . 9/23/2005
Your Sarai stories are among my favorites on this site, she is so cool:)I'm a big ATS fan and usually I don't read AU stories, but yours are wonderful:)Keep up the great work:)
SS4eva chapter 2 . 9/20/2005
OOh! Things are getting plotty...Is the mysterious vampire someone we've seen before? It was so cute when Sarai and little Sarai hugged Angel and he forgot all about punishing them. I think it's a godd thing that Darla punished Sarai, Angel never does and she's become a little spoiled. I suppose this means teenage rebellion's on it's way in. (After all, when one parent disciples a child and the other doesn't, the kid picks favorites, mouths off to the other, etc) Er, when you say Lindsey tried to kill Cordy - he didn't in the 1st season and wellm the 2nd season I never completely saw (but I think that's when he left...) so maybe you could exaggerate on that? It's so adorable how Sarai always has something to say in her defense, I definitely would never have thought of plausible deniability to get out of comment about Sarai just wanting to cuddle was so true. Dawn and Ryan make a shocking discovery, you mean like about Sarai's past?

NE Ways, I can't wait to see more on Darla's relationship with Sarai. SS4EVA

PS. Did you know you can't review more then once for a chapter?
SakuraSyaoran4eva chapter 6 . 9/19/2005
Hey hon, I don't really have tome to read write now (have 2 mins of net time left) but my new yahoo group for Arezue: Desire is here: tv . groups . yahoo group / arezue _ desire/ (retype without spaces) . Chapter 16 (actual chapter) is also up now. Um, thanks 4 the note - I removed the note and I will read the chapter now & give you a detailed review ASAP. Check for me tomorrow!

SS4EVA
Ember91 chapter 5 . 9/19/2005
More, more, more.

Please! I love this story!

Rock on Sarai!

~Ember
Angels9thFantasy chapter 6 . 9/19/2005
I enjoyed that chapter. YAY, for the someone punishing Sarai... taken them long enough. Hope you update soon.
Freezyboncoolipants chapter 6 . 9/19/2005
Great chapter!
Imzadi chapter 6 . 9/19/2005
Lindsey didn't really try to kill Cordelia; he tried to prevent Angel from saving her by burning the scroll. He had no control over what Vocah did. He also didn't stop Russell Winters from choosing her as his next meal, but technically that's not trying to kill her either. I think Sarai should be a lawyer one day. Darla is trying to be a good mother, and she's right to punish Sarai, even if what she did was selfless. I can imagine how uncomfortable Dawn must have been! So Lindsey came right over. He must still care for Darla. I can't wait to see them in the next chapter.
goldenshadows chapter 5 . 9/17/2005
update soon
Becomingwhaturmeantobe chapter 5 . 9/15/2005
o nice one. Can't wait to see what's up.
SakuraSyaoran4eva chapter 5 . 9/14/2005
Hey! Aw, I love that part with Mini-Sarai and the bubbles. Bubble-phobic Sarai! I love how mini-sarai is so naive, it really gives Angel and Darla a way to connect with older Sarai as well.

I couldn't help wondering, is this like "It's a Dad" where little Sarai will go back to her own time period? Or are they going to keep her (gee, why does it sound like I'm talking about a pet...)?

I liked that part where Spike came in - we really haven't seen alot of him. I thought it was also good how you made little Sarai immediatly like Ryan - it really wouldn't makee sense any other way.

"Angel proceeded to go a step further and tucked the covers under the mattress, to ensure she’d be safe and secure. Following that, he lined her body, and the floor with throw pillows. “Angel... I think that’s enough,” Darla said." Aw...that's so sweet! I love Dad Angel!

It was funny when Darla was all tired and Angel was just getting started. For some reason, I found it really funny. And then, of course, I felt bad for Darla.

Once again, I have to ask: is this Lindsey/Darla or Darla/Angel or Angel/Cordy (seriously, don't answer that - just let me ask).

Luv U, SS4EVA
Freezyboncoolipants chapter 5 . 9/14/2005
Great chapter! Little Sarai is so cute! Update soon!
The Queen C chapter 5 . 9/14/2005
Lindsey? LINDSEY? I'm glad he's back, but OMG! How'd Sarai do that? Wait, who cares? I just want the next chapter up! UPDATE SOON!
gidgetgirl chapter 3 . 9/13/2005
That's my last chapter for now. Your first chapter was really much more well-written than these past two. You confuse tenses, a lot of your sentences sound really awkward, there's capitalization errors, more comma splices, and you/you're stuff again. Sarai seems like a great original character, and I like Dawn, Fred, and Angel in your fic, but the rest don't really read true to me. Good luck.
81 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »