Reviews for It's A Return
gidgetgirl chapter 2 . 9/13/2005
A great last line, and I think the introduction of a young Sarai is a great twist. It's something I planned to do in one of the really old, discarded Hopie fics, with Anni and her younger self.

The grammar was off this chapter, though. The worst (and most frequent) offense was "your" when it should read "you're," but there were other misspellings/ungrammatical parts, too ("hand made," missing commas, etc).
gidgetgirl chapter 1 . 9/13/2005
I haven't really read your other Sarai stories. I remember reading part of one of the earlier ones, but just couldn't get into it. I think your writing has improved a lot since then. You have a good sense of the rhythm and flow of words. One tiny thing jumped out at me this chapter, though. At one point, you refer to Gunn as Sarai's true "BFF" which confuses the narration a little bit. You're writing from third person in a voice that doesn't seem limited to Sarai, and if that's the case, then the 'BFF' line breaks voice a bit. It sounds so much more teenagerish than the rest of the narrative that it feels, to me, out of place. It's a tiny thing, though, a nuance.
Jax chapter 5 . 9/13/2005
Great as usual...
Imzadi chapter 5 . 9/13/2005
Spareribs with peanut butter? Yecch! That kid (or those kids) must have a cast iron stomach and taste buds to match! Bubblephobia? I confess I didn't see that one coming, although I'm not surprised Little Sarai doesn't like hide & seek (thanks a lot, Holtz!). Now as to the surprise (Imzadi does the Dance of Joy, and she doesn it ten times better than Numfar on his best day!), I LOVE IT! Darla, if you don't want Lindsey, send the Dear Boy to me. I love this story! Can't wait for the next chapter.
LucreziaNoin86 chapter 5 . 9/13/2005
As if things weren't crazy enough, Sarai brought him into it! Poor Angel and Darla.
Angels9thFantasy chapter 5 . 9/12/2005
I enjoyed much, little Sarai is intresting. Bubble Phobia, hehe. I am glad she's no longer afraid of them. Anyway. Lindsey, awesomeness! Go Lindsey! I bet all they had to do was say Darla and he ran like a little lost puppy dog. But a cute, smart and ubberly awesome little lost puppy dog.
ducklips chapter 4 . 9/11/2005
Love this story. I have a feeling I know a little of what truly happened in in that hell dimension... Kinda sad. Keep up the good work!
SakuraSyaoran4eva chapter 4 . 9/10/2005
Oh my god! Every time I read this, I'm reminded as to why I love it so much. It's unbearably hilarious. Right now my dad's looking at me like I've grown two heads because I can't stop laughing.

“Your hair is pointy... is it some kind of defense mechanism? I’ve heard about those.” - that is seriously the funniest line I've ever read. OHH! Can I put it on my profile as one of the funniest things I've ever read? I'll credit it to you and everything.

I totally love how you don't make Darla all parental because as we all know she was a prostitute who died of syphillis. It just wouldn't fit. Oh, you could have Sarai catch her doing it with someone (cuz Darla'l pretty much have sex with anyone) and then give Darla a sex talk (Sorry, I'm dying to find out how Sarai would react to some sort of sex talk 'cuz you wrote about her period and Darla starts talking about that night with Angel but never anything, you know, advisory).

And what's the plan? Why would they need a plane? I know you said next chapter but I'm hyper, thus, am acting very stupid and typing realy fast.

Imzadi chapter 4 . 9/9/2005
So she likes to shop at Penney's for her underwear! I'm really surprised. She's right about it being unnatural for Darla to buy the same clothes she wears! Little Sarai is adorable, especially wondering if she killed the lamp and asking why Angel's hair is pointy. Where are Sarai & Dawn off to? What's their plan? Good chapter.
silvi-hc chapter 4 . 9/9/2005
you know, I really really like this series. It's fun to read. I hope that Sarai actually manage to pull of her plan as I'm rooting for A/D. The whole shopping scene was kinda cute. I wonder how Angel would deal if he was stuck with both of them in a shooping trip. Looking forward to read more soon. *g*
Freezyboncoolipants chapter 4 . 9/9/2005
Great chapter! I can't wait for more of this!
StrangerTouches chapter 4 . 9/8/2005
Okay, my butt has been meaning to review but I never did, or at least I think I haven't...

Bad Danni!

Okay, I love, say it again Love! this fic!

Darla is my second fav character on Angel then Angel, and Sarai even though she wasn't on the show, would have been better if she had though...

But I love Darla in this and her connection with Sarai and mabye, wink-wink, with Angel too?.

I liked Cordy, but I'm A/D forever!

But again, this is awesome, totally awesome!

What is Sarai plan?, how are Angel and Dar going to fair with being around their little girl in the way that they never had a chance to?

I can not wait for the next chappy!

Keep up the incredible work!

Toddles Danni!
Angels9thFantasy chapter 4 . 9/8/2005
I enjoy! You should update soon, I want to see her plan. I bet it's insane, but cooly insane, like her.
Captain Tinsley Sparrow chapter 3 . 9/4/2005
MORE UPDATES PLEASE! I love this story! Don't have much to say here cept to update and that I hope Sarai doesn't get in too much trouble with the paper crime :)
SakuraSyaoran4eva chapter 3 . 8/31/2005
I so can't waitt o see how Angel handels mini-Sarai! I really wish Darla and Sarai would bond more. I just noticed, Darla's personality kinda seems to be missing (I'd know - I base Arezue off of her alot). Darla's kinda bitchy, hates being around Angel and I think the idea of suddenly taking care of a child would be a bit over whelming.

I really liked the part "Darla didn’t know what to think or feel about what was going on it all." when mini-Sarai's all rantified. It shows that she really doesn't know Saria that much. Of course, this gives you room to expand on their relationship which is good.

I thought the part about the driving licence was pretty hilarious too.

"Up next: Sarai and Darla shop, Angel spends time with little Sarai, Sarai defends her paper crime, and also takes it upon herself to try and get her parents together. " LOL! Paper crime...we've all been there, Sarai fixing Angel and Darla up...that's so going to take a long time. Luv U Lots!

PS. I'm starting to put together a list of songs for the musical ep. for the Arezueverse (around chapter 40). If you have any ones you think would be perfect, drop me a line.
81 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »