Reviews for It's A Return
vaguely amused chapter 1 . 8/3/2005
always love the sarai fics, also always confused by them. mother-person? who says that? also, gunn is sarai's one true BFF? since when? i bet dawn feels special.
Freezyboncoolipants chapter 1 . 8/3/2005
Great start! It's good to see Sarai is still as funny as ever. lol. Update soon!
Imzadi chapter 1 . 8/3/2005
You know, I have the perfect solution to the Darla problem. Sarai likes him, and Darla may have finally learned to appreciate him. Yes, Lindsey! If he still loves Darla, and she could learn to love him, the problem would be solved (except that Angel hates him, but you can't have it all!). I just love Sarai, and I'm glad she has her mother back. Anyway, think about my idea. It's just crazy enough to work!
Captain Tinsley Sparrow chapter 1 . 8/3/2005
YAY! You posted the next story! I'm so happy! I hope Angel and Darla get together! Oh, and I hope Sarai gets out of the evil hospital as soon as possible :)

UPDATE SOON!
silvi-hc chapter 1 . 8/2/2005
oh I so hope that Sarai manages to patch things up between her parents. I'm rooting for Darla/Angel then Angel/Cordy. FOr some reason that brunette bugs me. Any way great start and I can't wait to see what you come up next.
EMBER91 chapter 1 . 8/2/2005