Reviews for The Bark is Louder
MB chapter 1 . 12/7/2009
I'm so glad someone is ficcing the King's Blades. Thank you!

You have a typo; "Did nothing ever phase Wolf?" should be "Did nothing ever faze Wolf?" because he's reamining unfazed, not phasing through a wall. ;}

Great story, and you explained that bit about him beating Wolf once.
MNJ chapter 1 . 11/25/2009
Thanks for writing this short fic. It was really good. I enjoyed it. Raider (Radge) is one of my favorite characters out of the King's Blades series.
1 chapter 1 . 11/26/2007
Excellent!
Telturwen chapter 1 . 4/30/2006
I loved reading this story. I think you captured Radgar's emotions perfectly and the swordplay was really well written!
XtinethePirate chapter 1 . 1/10/2006
Excellent ficlet! Radgar was always one of my favourite characters in the books, and ou captured his personality perfectly. Volatile, certainly, but never without just cause. And your manner of writing the swordfighting sequence sounded like it could have been pulled right out of one of the novels. Fantastic job.

Xtine
Pokadot-Giraffe chapter 1 . 10/4/2005
That was the first King's Blades fanfic I've read,and it was amazing,I loved the way you switched between Radgar and !
tigerlily4 chapter 1 . 9/24/2005
And that last review (by TL1) was from me...I couldn't remember the e-mail or password I signed up with, so kept entering e-mail/password combinations until I accidently logged into an account I can't even remember creating. Which is odd, but it has my e-mail and name, so. XD. Just explaining!

-TL, the confusing one
TL1 chapter 1 . 9/24/2005
Ohh...Lord of the Firelands has always been one of my favorite books of the series (close second to Gilded Chain). Thanks for combining two of the awesomest characters ever, :D! I seem to keep forgetting that these kids knew each other...

...eh. (by the by, PD is beautiful. Forgot to review, .
SlytherAway chapter 1 . 9/2/2005
But...I thought only the baseborn were let in? That they were criminals or poor and this was pretty much their only chance to make something of themselves?

Or...Crap, I'm slow! Did you mean he was...hiding...in a way? Let in for his own protection or something?

Anyway, awesome. I love it that someone else in the world appreciates Dave Duncan's genius. Nobody seems to know him.
Byrd chapter 1 . 8/22/2005
Amazing, Robin, simply amazing. I love the Raider/Radgar changing of names. Your writing never fails to amaze me.
Christa chapter 1 . 8/2/2005
What can I say, Robin? Amazing as always. The characterization was spot on. And I loved this line:

“Do that again!” He snatched his saber up. “That was amazing!”
Sailor Sol chapter 1 . 8/2/2005
I liked it a lot. I especially like how you switched between calling him 'Raider' and 'Radgar'. Especially helped to make the point of how he didn't have 100% control over himself.

Good job, as usual.