Reviews for Dark Angel
Dark Dan chapter 1 . 6/5/2011
*sigh* they're STILL in denial? You'd think after all this time my past self would at least TRY to admit he likes Sam...

No, I don't like Sam, I don't have emotions... except maybe revenge...
Spinelli Phantom chapter 1 . 1/30/2011
Nice. Very well done, keep up the good work! :o)
EmberRawks chapter 1 . 7/13/2008
Aww Cute! DxS Forever!
calliebee11 chapter 1 . 8/20/2007
I liked it a lot!
scitah chapter 1 . 12/2/2006
this story rocked some misspelling but pleease do another
ImxInxYourxHead chapter 1 . 7/6/2006
this story is ok
anime09 chapter 1 . 6/24/2006
So cute!
Kaz McDonell Miller chapter 1 . 6/21/2006
What an adorable POV fic! It sure reflects the dorkiness that it Danny's nature. Good job.
christinainwonderland chapter 1 . 5/3/2006
That was a very interesting read. There were a couple of typos in there, but other than that, it was cool. And I'm a grammar Nazi, so... anyway.

PS: The parody of the badger song wasn't THAT bad. It was kind of funny.
of wonderlands and alices chapter 1 . 4/15/2006
Such a cute line, the Dark Angel's always on his mind. By the way, that's a nice way to describe Sam. It's sweet that she mouthed out the answer to him. Hehe. I've heard that Butch had written it out for Danny and Sam to have a psychic connection but it never happened. Wonder why?
touchreceptors chapter 1 . 12/29/2005
FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY! Kinda fluffy too, liked it! :)
LochnessRenesmee chapter 1 . 11/14/2005
cool
emily chapter 1 . 9/24/2005
i love it! pleeze rite more? its really good!
phantom angel chapter 1 . 8/26/2005
aw thats so cute

please write more
Guinivere Sage chapter 1 . 8/17/2005
Badger Badger Badger Badger Badger Badger Badger Badger. MUSHROOM MUSHROOM!

Heh... gotta love it. And gotta love this story! Well-written, funny, and overall fluffy beyond reason. If you're not going to continue it so he and Sam get together, you totally should.

I picked something up from the last part. Like, after all this ranting about how he likes... (Danny screams in frustration)... okay, /doesn't/ like Sam, he looks to her for the answer, and she comes through. It's a symbol of their everlasting friendship.

Your grammar was excellent. I have to say that, because I find it so little that when it comes along, I squeal. You're going into the Good Grammar Society C2. Parade for you!

Like I said, you should completely continue this. It's amazing, and fluffy, and pretty, and little flowers pour from my ears when I read it, and rainbows sing, and things explode (YAY!).

As I always say, FLUFF HEALS THE SOUL!

GS