Reviews for Daddy's Little Girl
Jackyl100 chapter 13 . 8/25/2008
I really like the story so far. Do you still plan to update it as I would love to read more.

A Faithful Reader,

Glen Bennett
Liz chapter 13 . 7/17/2007
I LOVE THIS STORY!

But, this chapter made me angry! Please tell me he doesn't kill Robin! Hurry as possible and write the next chapter!
Skard the Bard chapter 13 . 4/15/2007
That was a bad ending T_T Man that sucked T_T I don't think he would be that evil T_T
Elantis Seasali chapter 3 . 1/4/2007
Very good story.

I have to say that Amon and Robin are slightly out of character both in "flashbacks" and later on. But in the context of the story they're fine.

I'll read the rest... later on... when I have time.
Anya1 chapter 13 . 1/2/2007
Excellent as always. I still cannot believe I missed this update for so long. I am such a slacker.

If you have a problem with updating again, let me know. I can upload it for you.

Now, get back to writing so I can know if Robin lives.
DragonLadyRelena chapter 13 . 12/5/2006
Need more! Gotta know what happened! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE? Gotta know, gotta know, gotta know! My sister's going crazy ande so am I! Need more!
DragonLadyRelena chapter 12 . 12/5/2006
What did you do? I gotta know, so I'll go right to the next chapter. Update soon, unless it's over, k? Amon sized sundae with sprinkles, whipped cream, cherries and sugar on top?
DragonLadyRelena chapter 11 . 12/5/2006
::Evil chuckle:: Can't wait, can't wait, can't wait!

How in the world did he get past Kanna? Some new devilry, no doubt. Guess I'll find out in the next chapter! Onward!
DragonLadyRelena chapter 9 . 12/5/2006
Sorry to hear about the car accident. That kind of thing sucks. My buddy got hit by a woman running a red light- she wasn't drunk- and totalled his truck and his memory. He's got REALLY bad short term memory now.

Anyhoo, great chapter. Should be REALLY interesting to see what Kanna and Amon do. Can't wait.
DragonLadyRelena chapter 8 . 12/5/2006
Probably already feel better, but sure. This could be really interesting. Lucifer as Robin? Could be, might not, but I won't know until I read the next chapter. Moving on!

Amon freaking out that Robin found him? How'd she do that? Does it matter? Let's find out!
DragonLadyRelena chapter 7 . 12/5/2006
"Mama, Beech wale!" ROFLMAO! I'll giggle about that for days, I'm sure! I needed that. Really can't wait to see what happens next.
DragonLadyRelena chapter 4 . 12/5/2006
Pic sounds good. This is getting really interesting. Lucifer, that's a good one, especially with what Robin said in a previous chapter about going against Satan. Works so well. This is getting good, and aren't you just a little worried about having so many of Kanna's powers awaken so soon? If she keeps going like she is, she could control the world at 8 or 9!

Gimme more! Onward to the next chapter! Can't wait to read Nagira tell Amon off. Should be fun! I set a pillow near my chair in case I fall off laughing!
DragonLadyRelena chapter 1 . 12/5/2006
My sister read this one before me, and she couldn't stop talking about it. My turn now. I can't wait to read the next chapter.
SailorShipper chapter 13 . 11/20/2006
This is such a great story. Glade you were able to win the war with the computer at long last. That last bit has me twiching in anticipation of whats going to happen next.
memo chapter 13 . 11/18/2006
Great Chapter man you must continue and update soon all the stories.