Reviews for A Red Sun Rises
ZazouloveMatt chapter 16 . 2/28
hahaha... Really one of my favorite lotr fanfic I had to read ! Just good job !
Ashes And Electricity chapter 16 . 5/20/2013
It's been 7 years since you last updated! Please, I really want to know what happens next, so please update. I'd really like it if you made Aragorn go to Edoras. It would definitely fit the story!
I would also like to invite you to check out my fic Shafts of Hope. It's also really angsty, about a British girl named Sasha who finds herself in a dungeon with Aragorn; and she has to protect him. I plan to take this fic all the way through LOTR, too. I set it just a month before Aragorn meets the hobbits in Bree. I guess I really liked the idea of a female ranger, and Sasha is her!
Please continue! I love your story!
TopazJewel2000
StoopdFoxx chapter 16 . 4/8/2012
Good story

Here is some advice:

UPDATE!
BlackxValentine chapter 6 . 12/11/2008
NO ARAGORN!

*picks up sword and kills all the meanies and saves aragorn, kissing him until i can't kiss anymore!*

XD I love aragorn...but i guess you can see that! lol

great story...i don't know why but i love stories with aragorn being injured..it is so much drama. -
Mirach chapter 16 . 11/22/2008
Looking at the date of last update, is there hope for this story to continue? If yes, you have an eager reader! I love this story and I've red it mamy times, so I found some inconsistencies you'd maybe like to know about... if you read this review.(?)

1. Chapter 1: "It struck his right shoulder, piercing the bone"

Chapter 13: "He was very lucky with this arrow. Not only did it not pierce any bone"

2. It's odd that Heoruf didn't wonder about Thorongil's age

3. Chapter 16: "What! There was an attack? Why did you not say anything?" What about the orc bodies? I think that is something one would hardly miss...

Thank you for this story!
Rae Simmons chapter 16 . 3/19/2008
It saddens me greatly, but somehow I don't see you updating the story if you have put it off two years. I thought it was amusing though how you, fairly well, used almost all of his names except Ellesar. Even more though, that no one noticed. I mean I know Legolas was frantic but still he probably wouldn't/shouldn't give all that information away to a man, especially a man that he doesn't even know. I shall put this story on my alert in case you decide to update it.
StarLight9 chapter 16 . 3/16/2008
Hey - I just came across this story and read it in one go, and it is brilliant! Lovely angst, lovely everything! What I loved the most was Aragorn's ingeneous plan how to get the riders' attention - slamming his heavily injured back against a tree and making himself scream - Lol! It was such a good idea :) Too bad it got him into more trouble, but I didn't mind at all! I see you haven't updated this in a long while, but I really hope you have not abandoned the story! PLEASE UPDATE! I'll surely take a look at your other LotR story.
Bloody eyes chapter 16 . 6/13/2007
I hope your going to continue this...
Medilia chapter 16 . 2/3/2007
this a great story a triumph even and i can't wait for an update from you
Tatsumaki-sama chapter 16 . 1/15/2007
You have to update! Please! Your story is awesome. Gotta love Aragorn-angst.
sallydeathhands chapter 16 . 12/17/2006
Ah... you're not going to leave it there, are you? This is an excellent fic! *makes puppy dog eyes* Update! Pretty please!
The artful fox chapter 8 . 8/12/2006
I have tears in my eyes! keep up the good work...

A beutyful story, and wery sad... Its good!
jada952 chapter 15 . 7/14/2006
...and

what happens next?

inquiring minds want to know!
grumpy123 chapter 16 . 5/7/2006
Had to laugh, Aragorn did not think he was hurt enough to be taking that drug. Liked that part that it tasted good.
lindahoyland chapter 16 . 4/30/2006
It is good to see Aragorn feeling a little better,though the tale must have been hard to tell.I agree there was never one as selfless and brave as Aragorn !This is a most enjoyable story.