Reviews for Dreamcatcher
OneRiddle chapter 1 . 9/29/2007
Gosh you're really one of the best writers out there. How. Did. You. Do. That.?

Anyways, you write good humour stories and angst and romance and stuff... Yea, YOU'RE THE BEST ! (thumbs up)
frostlight chapter 1 . 4/21/2006
It's amazing how you are able to convey something in short simple sentences and I admire that. Good work.
singlesilverbullet chapter 1 . 10/6/2005
i liked it, it was a little confusing but i the good way, ya know? :)
mattthemoonprincess chapter 1 . 9/15/2005
when he says that there was a time when her thought he killed kire does that mean he's had the same dream to...im so comefused 0_0
Totally-Out-Of-It chapter 1 . 8/24/2005
It: that was totally confusing and .

Onee-chan: OMG! KIRA-KUN! HE'S NOT INSANE! TAKE IT BACK! -cry cry teary teary-

It: and.. she likes Kira WAYY too much..
kristen89 chapter 1 . 8/24/2005
Nice job! I really enjoyed this. I had a feeling it was Athrun chasing him, but then I wasn't too sure, when Kira saw Athrun on the hill. I'm glad Kira came to realize Atrun wasn't dead. Really well written.

Kristy
mattthemoonprincess chapter 1 . 8/13/2005
i think i get it...but im not 100% sure::looks confused::
Nevermore-Amaya chapter 1 . 8/4/2005
Woo. You seem in the mood for confusing one-shots. First Qui Vive (which BETTER NOT BE A ONE-SHOT) and now this. *tilts head* Hm...

Good writing, anyways. Leaves me with a lot to ponder.
athira80 chapter 1 . 8/3/2005
Hun, you have no idea how much I love you now. XD Please make more angsty stuff! *glomps* You made such excellent writings, as per usual, my friend. Keep it up! XD
Divertimento chapter 1 . 8/3/2005
Why Dreamcatcher?

'Because I, too, experienced a time when I thought I nearly killed you.'

Does that refer to the various scenes in GSEED? When Athrun nearly killed Kira several times - like in episode 1, episode 27, 31 etc? Explanations? *Looks ruefully at fic*

What is it about reflections and silvery images? I don't get it. Why is Kira seeing Athrun as a reflection of himself? An extension of self? Am I way off? Heh...

Overall, it is nicely done, with beautiful vocab. Considering all your soft/hardware problems, I must congratulate you for finding at least a stray computer with which to upload this. Keep it going!
RuByMoOn17 chapter 1 . 8/3/2005
poor poor Kira!
i love athrun chapter 1 . 8/3/2005
IT IS GOOD!
HeavenGoddess chapter 1 . 8/2/2005
wow that was confusing but still it was good. keep it up!

Hugs,