Reviews for Reunited
DarkDragonessFliesEveryWhere chapter 1 . 11/11/2007
I love this story and I've read it before and this is a great story!
Megan Consoer chapter 19 . 9/21/2007
I really like this story alot. Can you please write some more chapters?
Dark Inu Fan chapter 19 . 11/16/2005
story two done! now on to the best one! (I hope!) keep up the good work, dark
hpets chapter 19 . 9/9/2005
good scahpter but more needs to start happening like if robin does see her old friends she does get caught and the others go after er or something or she acidentally leads them to the others... and i wanna no y her mum hasn't shown up to find her kids.
lady-blackrose430 chapter 19 . 9/6/2005
great story plz update soon i really like this story.
Amarine chapter 19 . 9/5/2005
You should put it up! You should, you should! :-)

btw, didn't Serena NOT know about the Sengoku, and the well? Or did she find out sometime between chapters?
Angel452 chapter 19 . 9/5/2005
Please post the next story. There are so many unanswered questions. Will Robin be discovered by the STN-J? What about Kagome, Michael, and Serena? Will the Sailor Scouts come after Serena? What about Hiei and the other spirit detectives? Will Yusuke and the other find out about the connection between Kagome and Hiei? What about Tanner?
Amarine chapter 18 . 9/4/2005
Kagome knows! :-)

And I agree with you - 3-day weekends are AWESOME!
Angel452 chapter 18 . 9/4/2005
What will happen next? Will Kagome question Hiei about the conversation that she over heard? Will Hiei stay at the shrine? While he is there, will he keep an eye out for Tanner? What about the STN-J? Please post more as soon as possible.
Angel452 chapter 17 . 9/3/2005
What will happen next? Did Inuyasha go back through the well? Will he be alright with that new miko around? Will he return to Kagome soon? Will Keiko discover Kagome and Robin's secret? Will Hiei come back and tell Kagome who he really is? Please post more as soon as possible.
Angel452 chapter 16 . 8/31/2005
What will happen next? Does Keiko's new boyfriend's mission have to do with the shrine? Will Hiei go back to the shrine? Will the STN-J find out where Robin is hiding out? Please post more as soon as possible.
Amarine chapter 16 . 8/31/2005
Does Keiko even realise who she's working for? I mean, like what Robin, and Michael, etc., know?
Angel452 chapter 15 . 8/27/2005
What will happen next? Will the STN-J make the connection or are they completely lost without Michael? What will happen between Kagome and Inuyasha now? What about Robin and Michael? What will Serena do now? Will the Sailor Scouts come looking for her? What will Serena say or do when she sees Inuyasha? Please post more as soon as possible.
Amarine chapter 15 . 8/27/2005
(glances at AN) If this is you definition of short, I'd like to see what "long" is! ;-)
StarlitBaby chapter 14 . 8/23/2005
o! this was a really good chapter! What's gonna happen next? plz post soon! ur story is really good! Thx! D