Reviews for Seen
yeah! more ritsu please!
The Four Tailed Fox chapter 1 . 9/13/2006
_
HanaTohruShipperMorgan chapter 1 . 5/29/2006
Too angsty/emo for me until the end, and even then it's a little sappy. Maybe I'm just in an insanity!fic kind of mood, hmm? *shrugs* Ah well.

And I guess the last line was alright. The first time I read it, it almost made me giggle, though.

Beyond that, the only problem is your abuse of ellipses. I went through the same problem, though, and I've seen a lot worse. Still, be careful of them.

Have a nice day!

~ Hana
Adi88 chapter 1 . 5/27/2006
Soo swet... Pushing the syrup a bit in the middle, but that last line is so perfectly wonderful. It's very tearjerker.
DdraigCoch chapter 1 . 3/23/2006
Really enjoyed this story. It filled my need for Aya-fluff! Thanks
pukingtoreador chapter 1 . 3/9/2006
I love how you tied the title into the story. Excellent diolouge and pacing. They aren't just talking, actions are going on, just like how real people talk. I loved that.

Only two things I could take issue with. Putting "His" in front of "fawn eyes were dull..." just seems more natural to me. I actually think that sentance as it is counts as a fragment, but I'm not sure. Secondly, I can't imagine Ayame stuttering. But interpetations of whats in and out of character are small points compared to the overall writing, which is excellent.

Keep up the good work _
Ayasha Yumi chapter 1 . 2/24/2006
OH! I LOVE IT! ITS SO SWEET! MY FAVOURITE PAIRING TOO!
littlefiction chapter 1 . 1/20/2006
it's so nice that they finally came together
XO'MagickMoon'OX chapter 1 . 12/18/2005
0 So bittersweet, angsty and fluffy, and oh so adorable! Beautifully written, wonderful job!
SolitaireAikanaro chapter 1 . 9/7/2005
Aww...this was so sweet. I love Ritsu!
Momoiro Usagi chapter 1 . 8/20/2005
aw! That was wonderful! I'm so happy for poor little Ritchan! ;) Good writing! I'm glad someone else like Ritsu like I do!
Different Child chapter 1 . 8/7/2005
Ritsu and Ayame. Interesting coupling. Way to go. Very short, but sweet. Keep it up!
peachpinksugar chapter 1 . 8/4/2005
KYAH another cute one! J'ADORE! That, by the way, was not proper french. -; BUT ANYWAY! I love this story, as I love all things cute and fluffy. Thank you for writing such a lovely thing. **

PeachPinkSugar
Lurel chapter 1 . 8/3/2005
AAW! Kawaii!

~Lurel
simplewin chapter 1 . 8/3/2005
*squeals* you have the strangest pairings, but darn, that was a cute story! XD

Aya/Ritchan... I never actually thought of putting those two together _

Good job XD