Reviews for The Many Deaths of Rodney McKay
Samandjackforever chapter 1 . 8/19/2007
Nice Job! Maybe try for a season 2 poem tehe

~Danielle
LilRicki chapter 1 . 7/15/2006
Ha HA! That's great, really well done! I just love all the jabs you have at SciFi and TPTB for making us wait for new episodes. Clever rhyming, even if you had to fudge a little ("stress-y" made me giggle). :-)

-LilRicki
Sepik chapter 1 . 6/12/2006
ROFL!
BiteMeTechie chapter 1 . 6/11/2006
Ahahahaha that was brilliant! Definitely worth a fave.
Shakia chapter 1 . 5/7/2006
Naw, can't well say I've read this before either, thanks, it rocked! XP It was, again, awesome and seriously made me laugh. XD It's so very true too! :P
Interstella chapter 1 . 3/25/2006
i LOVE it!
atlantian chapter 1 . 3/25/2006
hah ha! you know, your poems are leaving me in a very good mood. i thank thee!
Beach chick chapter 1 . 2/14/2006
This is really good. You summed up that season perfectly. You should do this for all the characters.

-D
AtlantianFanofEarth chapter 1 . 1/31/2006
That was great! Poor Rodney, I love him and everyone so mean to him...Great ryhme and everything too!
StargateFreak62 chapter 1 . 10/23/2005
that was really funny! i loved it. poor rodney. i have no idea how you came up with that. its great.

StargateFreak62
Admiral Lily chapter 1 . 10/7/2005
LOL! That was awesome! I'm definitely going to go read the sequel now. Rock on!

AL
dahan chapter 1 . 8/9/2005
Lol, I usually don't read poems but I just couldn't resist your title. Very GOOD AND FUNNY STUFF. I personally like the fact that this was very heavy on the commentary. Nice Work! _
fififolle chapter 1 . 8/8/2005
That was great! You're right, I think they do have it in for him! But he reacts to doom so well! I can see how you would be good at limericks! A brilliant piece!
Lucimon chapter 1 . 8/7/2005
lol so great and funny. Loved it *adds to favourites* ...and the McWeir shippers had fun (I had it *gg*).