Reviews for This Moonlit Night
naku12 chapter 1 . 1/14/2011
can u update pleaz thanz!
Shichinintai'sGoddess chapter 1 . 12/1/2008
COOL STORY!
Tempest78 chapter 1 . 10/4/2007
OK Very detailed, Very well written, and I loved the way you kept the action and emotions!
Yuti-Chan chapter 1 . 9/25/2007
Great story!
10Sasu10-10Neji10 chapter 1 . 8/19/2007
I LOVED it, I like how they started to fight and then became soft on each other. The fight was excellent too.
AkiMori chapter 1 . 8/6/2007
Such an interesting battle... and a sweet ending. Very well done.
karriga chapter 1 . 4/6/2007
awesome story - *fav*
xkoolshamanx chapter 1 . 1/15/2007
too lazy to sign in so...

well,i read this piece of work before,but i never got round to reviewing it. sorry sorry! But i loved it a lot,and it's going on my faves. :D
CrazyCamealion chapter 1 . 10/11/2006
Well thank You Ninjaane for challenging you to write a fic about Bankotsu and Sango. Cuz it was awsome!

At first I was thinking, hm, this should be interesting, wonder how it's gonna work. Then I was thinking it was moving too fast and blames that on it being a oneshot. But Then as I continued reading, I got more in to what was going on, putting prejudices aside like the two characters I guess were oing at some level, and then I really enjoyed it!

No to mention the ending was wonderful. And thanks for not having them kiss. Even if you wanted to blame the moonlight, extra adrenaline and the fact he had no shirt on and her hair was down, it would have been too much too soon.

And since you didn't play it that way, this oneshotter turned out amazing!

And he called her beautiful. And she thinks there's hope for a once dead bandit who's only alice because of a jewel shard. Much like her brother I suppose.

It was a lovely little vinniet. Thanks for writing.
KiTW0RKS chapter 1 . 7/24/2006
...Eh.

I just think that the first version of this story was better. I miss it. :[
Jill1209 chapter 1 . 5/30/2006
Wonderful!
Thunk chapter 1 . 5/29/2006
For the first time in ages, I took a few moments to browse and came upon this.

Excellent call on the pairing, and the chemistry was fun and even plausible, I feel. I liked your characterization. Their dialogue felt natural, too, along with the accidental intimacy. His attentiveness was cute and his flirtations seemed original. I love that he put her hair back in a ponytail before he took off.

He'd be a dangerous admirer to have, no doubt. The impression I get after reading this is that he'd go out of his way to run into her. Even stalk her. He was always a favorite of mine, anyhow, and I like Sango a good deal.

Thank you for writing this!
Beef7 chapter 1 . 4/9/2006
Wow, that was really good. *sigh* i think u should have made them kiss in the end:P That part was so sweet I think, but this was good too!
jlee74 chapter 1 . 3/31/2006
more please
ellewoodley chapter 1 . 3/27/2006
Wow! Very well written! &Until now, I hadn't given much thought to Sango/Bankotsu fic, but now.. just wow!

Although I have to agree with Raven Shinobi, I thought the whole love thing was slightyl abrupt, and completely unexprested.

Still though, it was an awesome one-shot.