Reviews for Paradox
Tempest of Reach chapter 1 . 6/5/2012
So... its meant to be Gnoff? Didn't really see any of that in the story...

I guess its up to us to decide.
Eliza the Writer chapter 1 . 4/19/2011
That was so sweet, I loved it! I'm assuming it was Martin/Gonff, but I could be wrong..? This fandom needs more slash...

Anyway, great fic!
Paradoxium chapter 1 . 7/27/2009
I love it it was amazing! lol
Whisper in the Woods chapter 1 . 10/27/2007
(Silence) Wow...I don't know what to say (Starts Crying) OMG, that was soo sweet.(Stops) Wait, I sound like a female, bo, where was the blood, the violence, the s-wait, that would be weird, that's like beastality... 0.o ...Bo!(Starts crying again) I can't help it, it was so good!
Clouded Horizon chapter 1 . 3/27/2006
Ahh. That was quite lovely. But I would like to know: who is the narrator? You seem to talk about after Marshank, so it can't be Rose... can it? I'd like to think it is, because I am a diehard MartinRose fan, but still. Well done.
Dragon92 chapter 1 . 10/21/2005
Who exactly was Martin's love in this story. If it was Gonff or Timbalisto that's a little disturbing. Despite that you are a pretty good author and I encourage you to right more.
Laburnum Steelfang chapter 1 . 9/18/2005
*waves flag for Redslash* We really do need more slash and femslash in the fandom, of any pairings (along with more obscure het, of course). I don't dare to write any myself in case my parents get hold of it. Original fic humanslash I could probably show them, but not cute-fluffy-animalslash. Though I did mention to my mother that ever since I heard about Freud I can no longer read the phrase "Sword of Martin" without giggling, and she encouraged me to take up psychology. Excuse the tangent. Good work.

There's an lj comm set up for Redslash, but it's been there for ages and nobody's posted anything, so would someone, namely you or anyone who actually reads other people's reviews, possibly remedy this situation?

w . livejournal . com ; community ; slashmandastron

The review function won't let me post a proper URL, so just replace the semicolons with slashes (how appropriate) and remove the spaces.
Sparrow the Hawk chapter 1 . 8/8/2005
GonffxMartin? Interesting. That was pretty good, pretty sad. Yeah, I liked it.
JayJayde chapter 1 . 8/5/2005
AW! It was so romantic and it made me think of a lot of paradoxes (is that even a word?). Anyway, I thought it was very emotional, and the unveiling of who was speaking at the end was not that expected, but it wasn't surpriseing, either. Good job!
Lady Storm chapter 1 . 8/5/2005
Ooh, I love it! I'm more of a M/R fan, but I still appreciate some M/G now and then. Oh. *gushes and reads this fic again* Boo on flamers, this was lovely.
Kroova chapter 1 . 8/4/2005
um ya that a little sickening but u did say to note the rating i supose so ya. besides that well u know THAT it was good righting (not that u dint right well in those seens but it wasint exacley aprpriot)
Eroket chapter 1 . 8/3/2005
Wow, excellent stuff here, Luna, very artfully written with a great amount of emotion
The Italian Peach chapter 1 . 8/3/2005
nice! there arent enuff romance fics nowadays. keep writing )
Ashleg chapter 1 . 8/3/2005
Well it wasn't that bad for a flame, but it was too confusing at the beginning- you needed to make things a little more clearer. however, the other scenes are sort of like what I was ploanning for in the next chapter9chapter 8) in my novel which is also rated T. anyways, it wasn't perfect but it was good.
Baneblade chapter 1 . 8/3/2005
YAY! Great story. And I am glad you tuned it down a little. You might have originally scared your audience away. Oh and if you need it my firing squad is formed and ready to assist in the making of flame s'mores.