Reviews for Keeping the Moon 2
random person chapter 15 . 10/21/2013
I'm sad to see this story end. I loved every single chapter and every single word. It was so beautifully written and the pacing was amazing. I loved the romance and the touches of poyboy ( hes my favorite) the drama bombs were thrilling and the inner conflict was fantastic. I love your work and I hope you continue to write, forever and always. Roxy is such a great character. Though I have to admit I was a little skeptical in the beginning but now I love her ( not romantically! ). You are truly a fantastic author.
random person chapter 14 . 10/21/2013
Is she going to dally? Danny? Who?! I should really read the next chapter before I write any more reveiws.
random person chapter 12 . 10/21/2013
the rest
Is a cliffhaner
gotta wait till tomarow
random person chapter 11 . 10/21/2013
She didn't regret it? Sweet! Awesome! This is more than awesome! Its SUPER AWSOME! Your story is amazing! Your amazing! You have an extream talent! YOU ARE MUFFIN AWSOME! YOU ARE A MUFFIN AWSOME AUTHOR! *screams, runs around the room then bangs head on door and is nocked out* K.O.!
random person chapter 10 . 10/21/2013
This is how all the "mes" in my head felt while reading this story;

Normal me: *jaw dropped*
Cray cray me: gdybydggxhgjhybducgjjjjbly goo!
Sofisticated English accent me: dear glob man, this my fellow fellow is geting dramatic.
fangirl me: EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! THEY KISSED YIPEEEE! I CAN DIE IN PEACE!
LSP me: Drama bomb!
Quiet me: wow. kissing. and drama. wow.
random person chapter 9 . 10/21/2013
Cant wait till dally's blow up. Gotta read the next chapter fast!
STORY. IS. A. M. A. Z. I. N. G.
random person chapter 8 . 10/21/2013
I really have nothing to say. I just like reveiwing. A lot.
random person chapter 7 . 10/21/2013
Pony writes books! Sweet!
Its my dream to become an author! ( and an artist)
I LOVE YOUR STORY!
random person chapter 6 . 10/21/2013
Uuuuuuuuugggggggg! In the authors notes you say Roxy and Dally might get back together. Which means they might not get back together! THE FEELS ARE FUSTRATING MAN!

P.S. I love your new story man! Its muffin awesome!
random person chapter 5 . 10/21/2013
Dally and Roxy need to get back together! They just need to! IT IS VITAL FOR MY HEALTH THAT THEY GET BACK TOGETHER! IF THEY DONT I WILL DIE! A THOUSEND TIMES OVER!
random person chapter 3 . 10/21/2013
Muffins. Just muffins.
That's all I have to say.
Muffins.
random person chapter 2 . 10/21/2013
Oooooooooooooooooo! OMG! Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!
*continues to fangirl scream while you and the other peoples reading this cover their ears*
I really hope Roxy ends up with dally I really hope so!
if she dosen't I will DIE!
P.S. great story dude!
random person chapter 1 . 10/21/2013
Nnnnnnnnnnnnnooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oo!
Aunt Candy! Whyyyyyyyyyy! *sobs*

10 miuts later
Wonder what will happen with dally. *giggles* cant wait!
Guest chapter 15 . 5/26/2013
I JUST READ THE WHOLE THIS AND I LOVED IT OMG! I just finished the sequel and I just say, very well written. Loved how everyone turned out happy (except Daniel but idc about him). Yes that ending! I loved how you changed how Soda isn't dead in Vietnam and Steve isn't a druggie. If you did I would of balled. So anyway, loved it, super good, amazing.
Guest123 chapter 15 . 4/2/2013
BTW, Soda apparently marries a girl name Amanda. And epilogue. That's just the correct spelling. Probably a typo. Okay, definitely the final time, peace. :)