Reviews for Epilogue
awesome!
Nightmare chapter 5 . 12/31/2006
YAY HAHAHA I LOVE THIS STORY! :D
VeelaChic chapter 5 . 9/1/2006
Dude, funky. Poor Terra, Poor BB, Poor Star. Haha I dont realli feel bad for Rob or Rae. Im not a big RobRae fan.
VeelaChic chapter 4 . 9/1/2006
Aw, I feel bad for Terra, but ya know she aint my fave person in the world. SO yeah. I wanna keep readin sdo Im sorry if my reviews are shorter.
VeelaChic chapter 3 . 9/1/2006
Wait...hold up. Robin likes Starfire right? Well I hope he does anyway. STarRob is so damn cute, and so's BBRae.I luv BBrae. Haha Poor Robby he's so confuzzled. Another awesome chapter.
VeelaChic chapter 2 . 9/1/2006
This is so good! I'm not into Rae likeing Robin, but the way you write it, it's so damn good! I'm serious, your talented. BB's charcter is awesome, he's not dumb and he's not completely pining like a wimp. Haha, you know what I mean, he's so sweet and cool and clever, just the way he's supposed to be. Luvin ur story. THIS DESERVES MORE REVIEWS!
VeelaChic chapter 1 . 9/1/2006
Woah...hot damn. Lol now I sound liek Kid Devil. No but I'm serious, you are so eloquent (damn and I just ruined that senetcne by spelling that word wrong didn't I?) with you're writing. I cant wait to see what comes next.
Infamous One chapter 5 . 1/6/2006
Hey,ya gonna update this?It looks purty good to me.

Someone better tell that Graham kid that when Slade's name comes up,he won't be a piece of cake to deal with.
Kali Donovan chapter 5 . 9/27/2005
Thanks for updating!

I would gripe about the horribly long update gap, but I have absolutely no place to talk. I've had about a month to update, and I have deftly avoided the task. Yea!

Spectacular writing. I smell some awesome plot and a really big explosion when the whole thing starts to fall apart. Sque!

Your writing puts me to shame. (mostly because you update more than once a year...) Hm... New insight? That gives me much to think about... (of course, not that I think that much in the first place...)

Please keep writing!
Payie chapter 5 . 9/27/2005
And what a nice little twist added to the story :D Can't wait for more!
loaned chapter 5 . 9/26/2005
I like this sttory. To put it plainly, IT KICKS ASS! Pleasse continue this story and don't let it die!
Raven42431 chapter 5 . 9/26/2005
that is awsome
Beeny chapter 5 . 9/26/2005
I'm so glad this story has been updated. Once again you've pumped out another great chapter and I'm none the wiser of the outcome. Refreshing considering that's not the case with many other stories out there.

You've re-introduced Terra to the group in a believable way, an impossibility in itself. Although I would of enjoyed a bit more insight into the other Titans first reactions to her returning because it just seemed a bit abrupt you know like wham one week later all is well, but that's just a small gripe.

I'd like to comment once again on how well you write Beastboy.

Rather than pinning him down to being the joker you do delve deeper into the fact that he's self consiously putting up a bit of a front (like in the original comics) and that he's far more mature than he lets on. BB not taking back Terra too was a great move. Terra is an important part in Beastboy’s character development but when people continue to write him as some pathetic doting boyfriend pining for her it’s like a weight holding him back. It’s far more interesting to see him get over it.

Well I wish I could write shorter reviews I always sit back at the end feeling as though I’ve written a novel but what are you going to do. Please update soon you have left the story at a place too exciting to put on hold. Cheers.
Raven42431 chapter 4 . 9/6/2005
ow can't wait for the update
Kali Donovan chapter 4 . 9/1/2005
Apologies on my part, also, for I was wrong about my reviewing.

But we shall leave that crappy stuff behind in favor of throwing praise at you! Yippee, praise! You rock! The whole love polygon of doom thickens with time, growing bigger and scarier when it all collapses. That will cause even *more* angst! Yea, Angst!

Keep writing, for otherwise I shall have to read inferior work. Or ((gasp! horror of horrors)) I shall have to write again! No!

Write! Please! I don't want to!
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »