Reviews for Hurricane Rising
Guest chapter 1 . 1/6/2014
LOVE the ending
RandomWolf121 chapter 1 . 12/31/2012
Wonderful job. I've always loved this pairing for some reason. Maybe because they make an amusing couple to read about if written correctly, which in this case they are. Funny, but at the same time, cute and in character. Once again, I commend you for a job well done!

Akumei chapter 1 . 8/9/2009
Oh my gosh, that was adorable I love this pairing XD
Eddi chapter 1 . 1/9/2009
one of the best i have ever read, hope you make others storys with that pairing.
Little Kunai chapter 1 . 12/27/2008
aww that was very sweet and silly.
OCQueen chapter 1 . 10/16/2008
I loved it!

Just the right amount of thoughtfulness and humor mixed in to make a delicious oneshot. I like cooking metaphors :)
kaibasgirlx chapter 1 . 9/9/2008
OMG! ROFL! That was just brilliant! The summary really caught my attention, though I have to say, I almost thought I clicked the wrong story cause the introduction was so long XD;

Anyway, I absolutely loved this, it was fantastic! Especially this part:

"“Next time, don’t bother with the tree,” he advised huskily after he released her.

She blinked a few times, dumbfounded, and then she smiled.

“If you insist,” she said, and promptly smacked him."

ROFL! I burst out laughing at that part! XD

KatSin chapter 1 . 7/30/2008
i think it was sweet
HomyGurl2000 chapter 1 . 5/18/2008
Beautiful. Dat was to kawaii 4 words. i luv leeten!
Larie-chan chapter 1 . 1/4/2008
Ah, Lee and those wandering hands of his. Loved all the metaphors you used, very well done and well written!
krystal-kun chapter 1 . 11/11/2007
aw! thats so cute! i love leeten! :D
Kittymama12 chapter 1 . 4/7/2007
Cool story! I like it. Please read my LeeTen and ignore the part where Tenten sounds a litte OOC when she says something to Lee. It was a mistake. Ja Ne! :)
Sapphire Luna chapter 1 . 4/1/2007
I really liked this. Nice ending )
naash chapter 1 . 1/20/2007
lol...that was hilarious really. smart plot, real smart conversations. great job
Springtime of Youth chapter 1 . 11/21/2006
AH! Amazing! That's the first Naruto fanfic I've ever read and it was one of the better ones Ive ever read! I've always stuck to CCS, and today I decided to step out of my comfort zone and I'm so glad I did! That was so cute!