Reviews for Caving
nightwing4164 chapter 1 . 8/30/2013
I doubt Trelawny is right about this but I will rreview anways :Pp
I LOVE IT. It was bleeding BRILLIANT
WholockedHopeful chapter 1 . 4/10/2013
Not gonna lie, REALLY hoping for a fic in which Voldemort takes up ballet now XD Very well-written, and I can imagine their conversation going like that in the books.
marauder68 chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
That was good... I like the end
D chapter 1 . 2/21/2010
Voldemort taking up ballet? Love it only one shot I have ever reviewed! Xx
ernold chapter 1 . 9/7/2009
love it!
miss moony chapter 1 . 8/14/2009
so even though i'm with hermione most of the time on wether or not trewlawny is the real deal or not, i'm reveiwing cause this was cute "Voldemort might take up ballet" funniest line i've read on this site so far :)
Claire chapter 1 . 12/29/2007
i like the whole thing about a power greater then verituserum..its very sweet
zemotion chapter 1 . 12/17/2007
Wow. That was simply adorable. You stuck to the characters very well and that was the first time i have read a oneshot piece that didn't leave me thinking what the hell was that all about! Very well done you!
Verity Kindle chapter 1 . 6/28/2007
“It’s going to be tough,” he warned, giving in with a sigh. Her jaw dropped in disbelief, but she quickly composed herself.

“I’ll be tougher.”

“You might regret it.”

“Voldemort might take up ballet.”

“You could get hurt.”

“I’m an auror, there’s always that danger. A little more won’t make a difference.”

“You’ll never have a big house.”

“I like being cozy anyway.”

SIGH. lurve them together, bantering. Banter! More banter!
remusROXmySOX chapter 1 . 9/1/2006
i loved it so frigin much

i really want to see voldemort doing ballet

i love the ending, so cute and happy
ses2ky chapter 1 . 4/14/2006
This is one the best fics of these two that i have read. It also seems like the most likely way that they finally get together.
kris chapter 1 . 12/27/2005
i love it. Very good, "Voldemort might take up balett" :) so good.
wandless chapter 1 . 12/27/2005
Haha, loved the last line. I love the word 'thrice'. Hahahahahahahahaahaha. Anyway, I totally loved this fic, it was so sweet!
HazelSoul chapter 1 . 9/18/2005
I really enjoyed this, it was funky! Keep up the goodwork and write lots more stories, Trelawney says you'll die before your time if you don't!
humhallelujah chapter 1 . 9/17/2005