Reviews for Almost Perfect Evening
sillym3 chapter 1 . 2/11/2009
wickedly cool idea!

made me want to make a fic about grissom come to indonesia and date me! only me!
spongebob chapter 1 . 11/30/2005
i know i am totally late on this, but... HAPPY BIRTHDAY, fellow bay area-in! this was an awesome fic, very cute
csishewolf chapter 1 . 8/6/2005
HAPPY BIRTHDAY! I love it -it's great! :) And of course, everything works out. You get to make out with Grissom, and he goes after Sara. Life is good. :)
taramis chapter 1 . 8/4/2005
Oh my gosh, what a great fic! Thanks for sharing your birthday present with us!

Best wishes, Taramis
untapdtreasure chapter 1 . 8/4/2005
this was an excellent bday present from you to us all...if only it were that easy to get them together.

sassy keep up the good work.
Denese25 chapter 1 . 8/3/2005
I adore this story. Gotta watch Blood Lust again on Spike this Friday!
CSIFan4Life chapter 1 . 8/3/2005
Great fic. I liked it a lot.

heartcat chapter 1 . 8/3/2005
What a lovely little slice! I thoroughly enjoyed this. And I'm glad that you shared your birthday present so others could help celebrate.

I loved the vision of Grissom in his 'date wear'. I think that if I'd been Sarah I might have gone for the second date, and a sleepover first, before pointing him in the direction of the other Sara, lol. ;-)
Ricker23 chapter 1 . 8/3/2005
Loved this scenario! After all, practice makes perfect, and asking one Sarah out might have made it easier to ask another Sara out.

Thanks for treating us with a wonderful birthday present for your birthday. :-)
KleeNut214 chapter 1 . 8/3/2005
Awesome. Loved it. And "Hello, salty goodness" had me on the floor laughing.
forensicsgirl chapter 1 . 8/3/2005
Wonderful! Just wonderful! Now all we have to do is somehow get you on the show and get you a date with Grissom and GSR will happen! I hope you enjoyed your birthday present to yourself, because I certainly did!
msgrits chapter 1 . 8/3/2005
perfectly this
JesSickUh chapter 1 . 8/3/2005
I liked this one. I was kind of iffy when all the Sara/Sarah similarities kept coming up. Then again, I knew you wouldn't disappoint.

Oh and by the way...thank you for putting an image of Grissom in a leather jacket into my head. That's some good stuff.