Reviews for Sins of the Father
ronan101 chapter 1 . 7/2/2013
It was beautiful! Though I was a bit sad that Ryoga turned evil. But hey, you can't have evrything. I love Kaede by the way. Is it pronounced as 'kay-dee'? :)
Gseven chapter 1 . 12/20/2011
I for one would like to see this expanded. It's a very good example of growth that Ranma should experience. I also think that the glimmer of a Ranma Nabiki romance is well thought out.
GaianLuck chapter 1 . 11/3/2010
I would love to see this expand, the possibilities are delightfully vast. Especially if Ranma has to come to terms with the fact that Kaede is already better than he is.
goku90504 chapter 1 . 10/25/2010
great story i'd like to see it continued a bit seeing how ranma's life changes maybe see the daughter reveal the truth and the reactions to it
Ryoga the Lost Boy chapter 1 . 7/18/2010
Well ryoga wasn't portrayed in a realistic light. Ranma is at fault for at least putting a curse on him which would ruin anyone's life. Most people would be dead within the week, plus it doesn't help matters when Ranma has never apoligized and constantly plays tricks on him. If you never get to see your parents only strangers on your travels and not by choice, how lonely and desperate of affection would you be? Ryoga's life is much more misearble than ranma's. Always by yourself with a little pig curse that always attracts unwanted attention and never be able to go where you need to go. Independent at the age of five, very few willing to heip and constant teasing and jokes made about him when he can make it back to civilization. Just keep that at mind when writing Ranma fiction.
Shannon Dee chapter 1 . 6/14/2010
Beautiful is all I can say about this story, simply beautiful.
Bree R chapter 1 . 10/2/2009
Fantastic story. Would love to see this expanded.
GeorgeTobor chapter 1 . 6/27/2009
It is a good start. But leaves so much unsaid that you really need to expand it.
USAVet chapter 1 . 1/26/2009
Wow! Nice one for a one shot. I see what you are talking about for potential for expansion. This is a good one. I was wondering if you were thinking about the Ranma/Nabiki paring if you continued this. Nice one. Keep up the work on your others.
Mayonaka no Sasayaki chapter 1 . 6/21/2007
wow...i mean wow. it is awesome! please keep up the good work!
Rose1948 chapter 1 . 6/12/2007
Wow! That's all I can say, hon. Wow! Hopefully, you will expand on this. *applauds!*
brindani chapter 1 . 10/26/2006
Now this is unique. Ryoga attempts to enacts his revenge only to find it seriously backfires in his face before he begins. I won't say he deserves death, but he certainly deserves a lot more then people give him in fanfiction/anime. Overall a compelling piece of fiction. Makes a good one-shot, but can easily be continued.

Very nice,

brindani
Sopchoppy chapter 1 . 8/23/2006
Good Story.
Sean Malloy-1 chapter 1 . 8/4/2006
Great work on this story , I'm sorry that it is only a one-shot it could have been a great series.
Joustingforcancer chapter 1 . 3/13/2006
I, for one, would really like to see this fic continued. It's an interesting story line...as are all of your fics. You've got a fertile imagination, and I appreciate that. Please, keep working on this story. It's a good one.
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »