Reviews for Sins of the Father
deitarionSSokolow chapter 1 . 1/30/2006
Looking good, but Nabiki is a selfish drain on the house finances and one of only two characters that Rumiko Takahashi called evil. (The other is Happosai)

I suggest scrutinizing the "Duel of 10 yen" manga story arc if you want to start collecting your own proof. If you want something quicker, the article on it at is good.
Rignach chapter 1 . 12/25/2005
Liked it. It was so tragic but sweet and Kaede is really Ranma child with a twist. Very nice done.
dennisud chapter 1 . 12/19/2005
Why?

This is definitely NOT a one-shot and given that I know someone has already started their own story from this I think I want more than oen version.

Reconsider writing this even with the load of stories you already have this definitely grabs the attention of the reader.

dennisud
MercuryMoon chapter 1 . 11/8/2005
Wow.. I really like it. Although poor Ryoga ._. Love the way it started, ended, and the middle part. It flowed nicely, and the events made sense, too. If it's ever added to, I want to know!
Ar-Kaos chapter 1 . 11/1/2005
ggo d intro.

like it.

besty way i have seen to introduce a new character.

just a little worried she'll be overpowered?

writing style rocks, keep it going
dogbertcarroll chapter 1 . 10/29/2005
I like it.
crystlshake chapter 1 . 10/26/2005
Very nice. Killing the younger Ryoga vs. trying to redeam him or just destroy the potion seems uneccesary but considering the emotional attachments to the situation quite believable. It felt like Kaede went through some kind of temporal flux or something and went from someone close to Ryoga and Ranma's ages into someone closer to 5. Of course mention of some mushrooms would fix that easy enough. Too bad its a one-shot, it would be a great platform to launch a Ranma/Nabiki relationship coupled with a 'growing up' theme. Definitely an environment ripe for new aproaches to old problems. The outro with her name was a nice touch as well.
dana-san chapter 1 . 9/16/2005
I am so glad that I found this. Kaede is a great character. When I finally get out from under, and I get a large dose of courage, I would want to continue this!
griffenvamp chapter 1 . 8/30/2005
So are you going to go on with this stroy?

My though are that you realy could. plus you could trun this in to a ranma nabiki fic, just a though.

one of my question is how did ryoga decied to use the potion on ranma and not akane? you might want to expaned on this.

what will the other girls say now that ranma has a daughter and what will the adults say, spificly nodoka?

this story is to good not to contune.

hope you go on with it.

singed Griffenvamp
DarkRubberNeck chapter 1 . 8/30/2005
Wow, this was a one shot? But it was so good. The girl spent ten years learning for revenge on Ryoga after her mother died at the age of five. So shouldn't she be fifteen. You made her sound more like a five year old again, when she would be closer to Ranma's age. Oh well great story
Bluedragon81 chapter 1 . 8/6/2005
Yea... another great Innortal story here. I loveed the plot and events that were about to unfold I felt I had to give the rest of the story a shot, as it has helped me get back in a more serious writting mood.

I just hope I do both you and the story justice.

Thanks Again

BlueDragon
NeverTooOld chapter 1 . 8/6/2005
Lovely story. Considering how Ryoga constantly blames Ranma for everything that has ever gone wrong, for him to use a potion of enslavement on Ranma is only too believable. Ranma would be the perfect scapegoat for Ryoga's sins, even though since Ranma no longer has free will, precisely HOW Ranma can be responsible for ANYTHING escapes me.

I especially liked how Kaede chose to destroy Ryoga, before he could actually use the potion, to ensure that Ranma was never harmed. Writing the letter to Ranma, asking him to take Keade as his daughter and having Nabiki help was brilliant.

I hope that at some point you chose to expand upon this story, as I believe it would be a very interesting tale.

Thanks for all your time and hard work,

Jon Schuman

NeverTold
VizeerLord chapter 1 . 8/5/2005
how, oh great one, do you do it ?

Almost anything you touch turns to silver if not gold.

I am proud to have you on my list.

I would take up the story, already have 5 active stories going

hope you can finsh it.
Bobboky chapter 1 . 8/5/2005
i like it
DarkShinji8003 chapter 1 . 8/4/2005
Dude that was Awsome, and would love to see this continued. Hell if my writing style would improve i would see if i could maybe add more. but I suck as a Writer
57 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »