Reviews for Sins of the Father
Jonathan 'Hooker' Howard chapter 1 . 8/3/2005
Bravo! This is turly an intresting plot you have envision. I surly hope you decide to continue this story, it would be a waste if you don't.
ranger5 chapter 1 . 8/3/2005
Stop it ... I mean continue it. This is WAY to good to be a one shot. Personally I'm hoping for R/N or R/K out of this either is entirely possible. Heck even R/U or R/S would work if they treated Ranma as more than a possession. Easy enough to do with a little growing up on Ranma's and their parts.
Rubel chapter 1 . 8/3/2005
Cool. Good story. Once again you've put out another story that I hope to see more of. How will the fiancee brigade deal with Kaede? How about the rest of the NWC? Did Ryouga really die? Will Nodoka do the grandchildren dance upon meeting Kaede? Will Kaede's secret ever come out? So many interesting ideas.
Launigsiae chapter 1 . 8/3/2005
I really think that you should continue it, I enjoyed reading it. Maybe in the future Ranma should find out that Kaede is her daughter
Lightsfaith chapter 1 . 8/3/2005
Great story. I really like it and I see a great possiblity that it become more. Like the trails of being father to a small little girl. I really like to see something like that. Like I said it is a great story.
glazedlookineyes101 chapter 1 . 8/3/2005
After reading the beginning of this fic my already incredible hatred of Ryoga rose even more. That is SO what he would do if this had been in the actual series! As I read even more of the fic my hatred of Ryoga increased even more, if that's possible! What she described is WAY too in character for Ryoga to do! Kaede is now my most FAVORITE Original Character I've ever come across! Even thought she's half made of shit, she's also half made of good stuff!

There's just one thing confusing me. How old is Kaede when she faced Ryoga? According to what you have here she's really young when she meets Ranma, but from is detailed in the fight against Ryoga she's around her teens. I'm confused!

Also, I do hope that this does NOT remain a one shot! If you decide to expand this, GREAT! If someone decided to expand it, do you think you can create a chapter with the link to that one, please, Innortal-sama? Thank you and again great fic!
Trugeta chapter 1 . 8/3/2005
Whoa. Kaede is someone you don't want to cross; but considering her history that does not come as a surprise.

What she did to present Ryoga is pretty harsh but again, considering her background one can understand. Its good that the potion-thingy has been prevented for this future was indeed gruesome.

All things considered I'd say that Kaede will make a good addition to the NWC; and considering that she used the mushrooms Ranma can indeed be a parent, even a parent Kaede will remember and cherish. Hopefully Akane will come around too, but considering Kaede's reaction it won't be easy.

Too bad that this is a one-shot, this has loads of potential. Enough of my ramblings.
tomdj1701 chapter 1 . 8/3/2005
Good story. I hope that one day you do get around to expand it.
Wonderbee31 chapter 1 . 8/3/2005
This was a great story here, and I look forward to the day that you or someone else decides to expand on it more. The character of Kaede was really vicious, and sweet as well, and I look forward to what happens if ever hers and Ranma adventures continue.
Dragon6 chapter 1 . 8/3/2005
Is this going to be another Nabiki/Ranma fic because you seem to be the master of this pairing. Nice fic by the way and I read chapter 17 of Ranma: Take 2 and that was great too. Keep it up.
goku chapter 1 . 8/3/2005
intresting please continue and i would prefer ranma and akane find out the truth sometime though i understand her trying to hide it for now
Martrex chapter 1 . 8/3/2005
I think you should go with this story. It has the makings of a great fic. don't let someone else snab the glory... take it, it's yours to grasp! *ahem*

There is a lot of room for character expansion aswell (like getting Akane to grow up!) and possible Nabiki pairing. Also, the future comflicts that were mentioned.

Very promising work... carry on, NOW!
Dragon Man 180 chapter 1 . 8/3/2005
This is a very interesting story, I'd like to see you expand it and show parts of Kaede's training and how Ranma deals with the various fiances, especially Ukyo and Shampoo.
58 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4