Reviews for Dance of Fate
Tre Psycho Vamp chapter 11 . 6/9/2006
This is getting really good. Keep up the good work. When is she going to meet Dracula? Anyways it keeps getting better and better.
DoctorPandorica chapter 11 . 6/7/2006
SWEET! can not wait for the next chapter or chapter
Memory from a dream chapter 11 . 6/7/2006
that was a really good chapter so please update A.S.A.P!
Remember chapter 11 . 6/7/2006
WHOA! And I can't wait for that day... :) Excuse my language, but JESUS CHRIST! Angel, where did that come from? I just... gah... eh... uh... Where to start? You start of the chapter with this incredible, heavy... foreboading... depressing feel, the mood of your words...everything... It was almost magical. Gorgeously written... And then we get to that dream and I go from depression to 'holy crap, flip her over and do it now!' kind of mode. It was a crazy transition... but it was amamzing... wow... I love this... LOVE IT! OMFG that was amamzing! AMAZING! That put you up in God territory there... that end of the chapter... wow... I'm breathless... simply breathless...that was incredible. *passes out* jk jk

ProsperEnglish chapter 10 . 6/5/2006
Aww, it's getting sad...but i love the plot KEEP IT UP!
Remember chapter 10 . 5/30/2006
A VAMPIRE DID IT RACH! I SWEAR! I know these things.. the mysterious loss of blood... its so obvious! What if it was Dracula? Oh, she wouldn't forgive him... she wouldn't forgive him very easily. Oh Angel, I'm addicted. Update soon!

Chthonic Spock chapter 10 . 5/29/2006
Hm. How intriguing! I bet it's Dracula. He's so evil!
Chthonic Spock chapter 9 . 5/29/2006
Oh noes! How can Rachel remember someone that's been dead? I shall find out in the next chapter I suppose...
Chthonic Spock chapter 8 . 5/29/2006
Wee! Playing on ropes is fun!

I do hope Nataly is alright...
Chthonic Spock chapter 7 . 5/29/2006
Hm...Bleeding eyes? Being able to climb ropes easily? THESE ARE ALL THE SIGNS OF...SOMETHING WEIRD!
Chthonic Spock chapter 6 . 5/29/2006
Sounds like a vivid dream. ;D I love dreams involving Dracula, even the nightmares!

My friends aren't worried about my obsession for Dracula. In fact, they actually help fuel it. :O
Chthonic Spock chapter 5 . 5/29/2006
Oh I hope Rachel's parents don't make her go to another boarding school! Then she wouldn't be able to figure out why she got a letter to this mysterious festival!
Red Queen of Diamonds chapter 10 . 5/28/2006
Great chapter. Update soon!
Angel of Freedom chapter 10 . 5/28/2006
Its nice. Please update soon.
Chthonic Spock chapter 3 . 5/21/2006
Van Helsing? In the present? Oh the humanity!

I think that you should kill him off.

Cause Dracula is sexier.