Reviews for Dance of Fate
Chthonic Spock chapter 2 . 5/20/2006
Woo! That was amazing. I'm getting more an more interested in this story.
Chthonic Spock chapter 1 . 5/20/2006
I feel bad that I havent been reviewing your stories. I'm just so lazy...But here I am!

I must say, that was a very good first chapter. I'm already hooked! You're so talented. :D Festival eh? How mysterious...I hope a certain Dracula isn't going to be there! -shifty eyes-
Angel of Freedom chapter 9 . 5/19/2006
GREAT! A very good story. I hope you post the next chapter soon.
SpeedDemon315 chapter 9 . 5/14/2006
I had a feeling that happened to Nataly, but the question is who? Dracula? Or someone else? And how is the dear main character going to react to that? Not good, I suppose.
SpeedDemon315 chapter 8 . 5/14/2006
It's getting more interesting by the minute! Wonder what's going on with Naty...something's not right. Dracula, come out wherever you are...
Red Queen of Diamonds chapter 9 . 5/11/2006
what's going to happen next? UPDATE SOON!
phantomsangel102 chapter 9 . 5/10/2006
so good please update soon!
Fortune Zyne chapter 9 . 5/10/2006
Oh my!
Remember chapter 9 . 5/10/2006
Oh.. how sad... *sniff*... I see that you've updated and I expected something... oh God, Angel, you need to update soon! I'm hanging by a thread here...I must know what happens soon!

Angel of Freedom chapter 8 . 4/19/2006
This chappie is wonderful.I must read more. Please update soon.
Remember chapter 8 . 4/18/2006
Hooray! Loads of updates from Angel! I'm so stoked! (excited). I love this story, btw. Its so original! And rachel is an awesome character... I didn't realize this at first, but I started another story (yeah, that's three that I have to write now) and my O.C.'s name is Rachel... crazy! I guess we're all running out of names. :) Well, awesome chapter. although I really want more of Dracula... REALLY want more. (hint hint) ;) Later hon! UPdate soon!

Fortune Zyne chapter 8 . 4/17/2006
Ok, I understand.
Angel of Freedom chapter 7 . 3/20/2006
Its good. I hope you post the next chappie soon.
SpeedDemon315 chapter 7 . 3/15/2006
Uh-oh, something has happened to her! Dracula! Show yourself! *waits forever* While I waiting for him to appear, I would like to say that this is a job well done! Keep it up, it's coming along nicely!
Red Queen of Diamonds chapter 7 . 3/14/2006
Good chapter. UPDATE SOON!
102 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »