Reviews for Dance of Fate
RachealRM chapter 7 . 3/13/2006
that's awsome, please keep writing
Remember chapter 7 . 3/13/2006
Whoa...*stares in shock*... is she a vamp or something now? THAT WOULD BE SO F*ING COOL! haha!I love this story Angel... you must update soon! I love this! the whole bleeding eyes thing was wicked... and rather creepy, but it was defiantly original and kinda had me on the edge of my seat. And now... she's all strong and what not? That's totally AWESOME! Your story rocks! Update right now! Please! I beg you!

Ron's Sweetie chapter 7 . 3/13/2006
Your story is great. I love it. Please keep going with it.
Fortune Zyne chapter 7 . 3/13/2006
She's not going to jump off and try to fly is she? Cuz that would be silly!
Ron's Sweetie chapter 6 . 3/3/2006
Great story. I love it keep going with it.
PrincessoftheGypsies chapter 5 . 2/13/2006
Ouch! I'm a strong Christian and that hurts. Oh well, it's coming from a person with an unrealistic fantasy of Dracula (or is it realistic?)
Angel of Freedom chapter 6 . 2/13/2006
Interesting dream! I must read more. I hope you update soon!
Angel of Freedom chapter 5 . 2/13/2006
I like your story a lot. Its awesome!
Angel of Freedom chapter 4 . 2/13/2006
Very nice chappie! I need more of it!
Everme chapter 3 . 2/12/2006
Aww, you don't really hate Van Helsing do you? How can you? He's so...Van Helsing-ish! I mean I love Dracula to an extent, but I also love Van Helsing. It is possible to love both
Fortune Zyne chapter 6 . 2/9/2006
Poor girl...
angelplusbuffyequals4ever chapter 6 . 2/9/2006
gothgirl1700 chapter 1 . 2/8/2006
really really good i liked keep writing this way could you make the chapters longer
Remember chapter 6 . 2/8/2006
WOw... LUCKY HER! I've had dreams like that before... and they all end before the best part. Damn my stupid alarm clock. Awesome chapter though my German bud! You must update this more often! I'm dead serious! Its so good!

Alex Eddy chapter 5 . 1/21/2006
Ur story is so kewl! I hope u update real soon cause it's awsome! Keep up the good work
102 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »