Reviews for Dance of Fate
Lily Black chapter 2 . 8/20/2005
That was so cool! I can totally relate to that! XD Please update soon and get to the moon festival soon because I cant wait to find out what happens when Dracula appears! *sighs* I wish that could happen to me. XD lol. great story. please please update soon.
Eldridor chapter 2 . 8/10/2005
Cool! Have a nice trip!
Eldridor chapter 1 . 8/10/2005
Cool! me likes...(intelligent eh?)
WiCkEd PiPeR chapter 2 . 8/6/2005
Great chapter. I can't wait for more.

P331
Fortune Zyne chapter 2 . 8/6/2005
Interesting.
Princess Airiana chapter 2 . 8/5/2005
Man! That girl is really asking for it! She doesn't know that that festival thing is an oppurtunity of a life-time! Hopefully she'll get the message soon. Update!
Katie Van Helsing chapter 1 . 8/4/2005
THis is a great story! I so know who he's going to pick to be his bride. :) THis is really cooleo! I can't wait to see where it goes! :D

*hugles you all and so much love*

Kudos, GBY and LYL! :)
Fortune Zyne chapter 1 . 8/3/2005
Interesting.
WiCkEd PiPeR chapter 1 . 8/3/2005
This looks really interesting. Keep it up.

P331
SpeedDemon315 chapter 1 . 8/3/2005
Nice beginning for the the story, I like it :)! The first chapter was also pretty great as well. Now, who sent the invitations and why 5 and those 5 girls? Hm...Dracuala...I think it's your doing...
Princess Airiana chapter 1 . 8/3/2005
Well what do you know! If I didn't know any better I was say that Dracula sent those invitations and he's gonna choose one of those girls to be his bride! Which will of course be Rachel! Great start! Do continue, me dear!
xthexpowerxofxmusicx XtearsX chapter 1 . 8/3/2005
interesting...yes u have me hooked! please continue! i love it so far! update soon!
102 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7