Reviews for Defensive Mechanism
zaya red bloom chapter 1 . 12/11/2014
love it 3
otaku chan chapter 1 . 4/2/2014
haha thats sooooo kawaii dont have much time before the nosebleed kicks in but i like lavixallen but not as much as kandaxallen lenalee and allen is out of the question but then he did-*massive nosebleed*
kawaii chapter 1 . 12/27/2013
awww kawaii yesh this is awesome make more
n chapter 1 . 10/16/2013
cutie pie
shawnawht chapter 1 . 12/19/2012
more please!
withoutwingsx chapter 1 . 11/22/2012
Ohhhh the FLUFFYNESS!
RuneRenXD chapter 1 . 5/29/2011
IT'S SO FLUFFY!

I personally love the part where Kanda places a warm blanket over Allen.
AshomiLove chapter 1 . 3/3/2011
How uber cute! I love your writting, but why do you say Rabi instead of Lavi and Rinali instead of Lenalee? I saw the same thing when I first sat the two! I was like "big yaoi potential!"
honey-nam chapter 1 . 12/22/2010
Allen sooo cute and naive... kanda likes allen but just playing hard to get...
Moyashi.beansprout chapter 1 . 5/5/2010
Gaarin: Aw! That was so adorable! I loved it! -airhug- I really really did! Kanda's so cute... And our Allen's adorable too.
Cat-Tuong chapter 1 . 11/28/2009
Love how you started the fic ;P

Yeah, idiot idiot Black Order's bankruptcy XP

Then again, Komui can probably take care of that with his crazy well-meant intentions XD

Great job on the fic. Keep it up
megan chapter 1 . 10/13/2009
your right their both cute togather
TaikoProtectorNinja chapter 1 . 8/11/2009
this is so cute XD
Memory chapter 1 . 6/2/2009
Wa! Cute! I would love to see a sequel! Also, Rabi is actually called Lavi.
Baniita chapter 1 . 3/25/2009
Yeah That was cute and fluffy...

Some parts were perfect.

But, it was still too OOC.

If Kanda really were secretly nice, the couple wouldn't be as cute... D:

It'd be cute, but less interesting!

Kanda does care, but not that much. :C If he sees Allen without a blanket on, I'd like him to kick Allen, and tell him to "wake the fuck up" before he got a cold and became a hindrance... XD"

They really are cute together!

This was obviously written a long time ago, but I hope you still like Yullen! (Probably not... Haha!)

Lavi and Allen...? Snooree... Sorry, I can't see anything beyond friendship. A" Well, a brotherly relationship is what I see. Allen and Lenalee... is just... NO.

And I only wish he'd give away "liking beansprouts" that easily. XD" (He likes gardening, you know? It's canon! I was shocked when I saw it in Gray Ark.) Maybe by accident?

But... "Yuu-chan" is a nickname that Lavi first uses. It'd be nice if Allen could just say "Yuu" with no honorific at all.