Reviews for Darkest Green
Daniel1996 chapter 7 . 4/28/2013
good story veary intersting!
Tolkien Fan chapter 7 . 11/17/2007
Hey why don't you continue this story? it's a great Idea I love it! please continue!
BlackNhite chapter 7 . 1/27/2007
Damn, this story is, with highest regards for the phrase, "The Shit!" I love how you portray all the characters and how the story's past events have influenced them. The story itself is all-around badass, the fact that everyone seems to be in a gray area where there's mainly looking out for their best interests really makes you wonder who's on who's side. Please continue, it'd be a shame to let such a diamond in the rough lose it's luster...

Courtesy,

The Amazing BlackNhite
Blues59 chapter 7 . 7/15/2006
Great story. I'd like to see more of this story. It be intrasting to have some more flashbacks. So in laymans terms "UPDATE"!
kinkywatersprite chapter 7 . 6/20/2006
whatever happened to the whole 'out in th next few weeks' thing...do you realise how old this is...last year man!

Come on!

please finish it, i want to know what happens...i swear you've got me hooked! [puppy dog eyes]

I am practically begging you here...but seeing as i can't actually do that...
WindScar8 chapter 6 . 5/27/2006
hey i know I've aready reviewed once, but this is really good and I'd like to see it finished please do, your characters are perfect and BB is awesome! well thanks for a great story!
ApocSM chapter 7 . 4/21/2006
I like this story. Especially how you portray Beast Boy as a bad-ass. I think that Nightwing's behaviour is perfect as it is, lessening or increasing it would just set things off balance. Anyway, update soon!
mattchew chapter 7 . 2/22/2006
Update soon!
WindScar8 chapter 7 . 2/13/2006
this is good stuff, I've seen some attempts at this and this one is by far the best I've seen, keep up the good work
Ubermann chapter 7 . 2/11/2006
good job i don't want to get into detail because that would require creative thought and i need all the creative thought i need for updating my stories.

The Ubermann
mattchew chapter 6 . 1/21/2006
What the hell? you said you were going to update in a few days , not a month : ( COme on! WHats going on?
Red Vixen chapter 6 . 1/12/2006
Wahoo! An Update and Update!

I love it when people finally update.

This story rocks I really like the plot and you'd better update faster then the last time I really really really love this story so don't leave me hanging. You do a pretty good job with the fight scene and I can't wait to see what the Titan's are going to do to Beast Boy.

I can't wait!
loregiver chapter 6 . 1/9/2006
Great story so far. I enjoy your take on Garfield Logan, a bit different from the standard, but a person can look at who he was, where he came from, and what he went through, and see how he might come to this point. I also enjoyed your fight scene between Gar and Red X.

Looking forward to more in the future.

Good luck
Phantom Moon chapter 6 . 12/31/2005
Awesome chap! I can't wait til you update.
Nanni Nano chapter 1 . 12/31/2005
Interesting description, all the characters seem right too. Nice job! Keep writing,

~TTS