Reviews for To See It Coming
moms5thchild chapter 17 . 6/5/2009
This is a really good story... too bad it has been hibernating for so long. I hope you get back to it one of these days.

Mom
XxSupernatural.lovexX chapter 1 . 8/31/2008
lol Sand's is CRAZY! GAh! I LOVE it! your awesome!
just jacs chapter 17 . 7/5/2007
now that was a very good chapter. I love all the double meanings and head games you had in this very good stuff can't wait for more!
Asher Elric chapter 1 . 6/29/2007
Please, do everyone a favor and quit with the effing elipses!

End the friggin sentence before starting a new one! you don't need those three dots for heaven sakes!

(Otherwise, I think this was interesting)
just jacs chapter 16 . 6/5/2007
lol I really love this story. You have Sands quirky dark humour just right...hmm...somehow I don't see (no pun intended) this going too well for Sands...but then i'm sure he'll make it work for him tip the balance so to speak.
EmeraldEyedPhoenix chapter 14 . 6/3/2007
Well, up to now, I'd read a few chapters. Today I finally had time to sit and read it all the way through, so far, and I enjoyed it very much. I think it's very well written and your characters are very vibrant. Seems they compliment each other as much as the contrast, the reluctant yin and yang. Somehow I get the feeling that they're both exploring sides to themselves that they either didn't know existed or refused to acknowledge that they did, all the while discovering each other. I love how your Sands (Isn't it awesome how each person who writes "Sands" makes him their own? RR and JD created such a strong, multi-faceted character that no matter how many different people write him, he never loses that spark, that essence if you will, that is Sands. Each person gives him life in their own way but he's still who he is. It's almost as if he grabs the pen from you hand and writes himself doesn't he?)is a hard-edged, slightly damaged (and I'm not just talking about his eyes, or lack thereof, kiddies) head-case that, below it all, is very human and just a bit, dare I say, afraid. Bravo dearie. This has all the makings of a bumpy ride indeed. And I wouldn't miss it for the world!

As for the most recent chappy, now that's a cliffy...and talk about a twist! Twins! I love that idea and all the little implications that brings to mind. Just when you thought that his original "Sugarbutt" couldn't do anything else to him...good grief! Can't wait to read more!

Laters,

~M~
just jacs chapter 14 . 6/3/2007
oh I was so glad to see you had updated this.

I love this story. It's a very interesting idea you've got here. I think the set up you had was very clever. Can't wait for more.
flagrantdelire chapter 10 . 11/24/2005
I must say I had not read all the way through in one sitting before, just chapter par chapter, and having a second glimpse on chapters 1.10 all the same time is a true gift. Your story flows effortlessly together, and the characters are so strong willed. I love how you do not rush it, and you sense the severe pulling tensions in either direction. Then give a little, and let the characters experience, but then the self doubts. It's exquisite. :-)
just jacs chapter 10 . 10/4/2005
very nice i loved the ending lol update soon!
vanillafluffy chapter 10 . 10/4/2005
Oh my...what a potential couple. Headshrinker and master manipulator...yikes!
Hersheybear chapter 9 . 8/30/2005
Wow..I hope my story turns out half as well as this! I love your writing and this chapter was really great...I love the insight into Sands's mind...that had to be difficult! And I can't wait to see where you pick up with the next chapter! Keep up the AWESOME work!
just jacs chapter 9 . 8/29/2005
that was amazing i love how u captured sands lonliness by having say that he hadn't heard the word together for a long time.

poor sands.

update soon.
Hersheybear chapter 8 . 8/26/2005
You already know I LOVE your writing! Keep up the great work! I'm looking forward to more!
just jacs chapter 8 . 8/24/2005
ha ha another great chap! update soon.
vanillafluffy chapter 8 . 8/22/2005
I *so* like your Sands. You've got his deliciously snarky quality down pat. And I agree 100% with his "Don't pack more than you can carry by your own self" philosophy. Learning curve...*grin*...yeah, it's amazing how much shit you can do without for a week or two. It'll be good for her!