Reviews for A Slayer Transformed
bluelilly chapter 36 . 10/12/2011
Afternoon, Have just stumbled onto your story a few days ago and I'm a huge Btvs fan, and new little about the autobots and others, it was a bit confusing but most of it was explained rather well and i'm really enjoying reading your story.

I've enjoyed most of the cliff hangers, and the story line.

Keep up the good work, Also I chose to give feedback to your last update rather then every part, you may have been over run with the each feedback for each and every part.

Hope hope to see more.

Cheers
Harry2 chapter 36 . 5/8/2008
This idea of Sky-Bots to use Faith to access Arcee's memory bank is NOT a good idea for Faith! It could do some serious harm to both partners, and give the Decepticons a major edge in the battle. Faith had best hope that help is on the way, or, figure out some way to put this Predicon on ice!
Cylon One chapter 36 . 5/8/2008
Very cool.

I just wish I could've thought of something better to say about this scene with Faith and Sky-Byte.
F75 chapter 35 . 5/2/2008
Well, just found your series. It's great! Never read a Transformers/BtVS cross over. Actually, never read a Transformers fic before either (although I know the very generalized story through cartoons).

Great fic!

Update soon plz!
hjcallipygian chapter 35 . 2/29/2008
Great chapter! Really enjoyed it a lot. Faith certainly has a knack for finding trouble.

One typo I saw: You wrote "with jaws wiPe open" instead of "wide" open at the end.
Davide chapter 35 . 2/29/2008
A evil cliffhangher very good made, now update soon.
Harry2 chapter 35 . 2/28/2008
Something tells me that this Predicon is NOT all that interested in a fight. Sure, he's battling Arcee and Faith, but there has to be something more. He stated that his mission was recon, to get in, evaluate, and get out. So, what is so important about Earth and the US West Coast that has this Pred so interested in our world?
Cylon One chapter 34 . 2/25/2008
I take it Hot Rod's current condition had something to do with a missile in flight.

This was great in as many words as it takes to express to mean that.

I just loved how Willow went on the way she did 'bout the Autobot tech and the soul/spark subject.
Harry2 chapter 34 . 2/25/2008
I KNEW that once Willow got to the Autobot base, it was going to be MAJOR babble time! This girl is going to be all a GAG over the tech and everything else there! But, with the news that Hot Rod has, babble time is going to have to wait for a while.
The Gandhara chapter 34 . 2/25/2008
Great crossover. The idea is original and you developed it quite well. Arcee and Faith work very well together, and the power levels are quite well matched. I loved that some baddies, like Kakistos, could fight a transformer one-on-one.
Quatoria23 chapter 33 . 2/24/2008
Yay! I've been waiting for this to be updated. I'm not very familiar with the Transformers past G1, but it is excellently written and very believably blends the two 'verses. More please!
Davide chapter 33 . 2/22/2008
you have updated, not all is lost for this world
Delphine Pryde chapter 33 . 2/21/2008
An update, I'm so happy! *wipes away a tear from eye*
hjcallipygian chapter 24 . 2/21/2008
Okay, this story is kind of awesome. The awesome kind of awesome.

Moving on to the next chapter, but just wanted to say I'm really enjoying it so far.
Harry2 chapter 33 . 2/21/2008
Sounds like Hot Rod has found HIS foe! A Predicon that enjoys battle as much as Hot Rod does. But how is the mayor going to explain THIS? I mean, a missle exploding is going to be hard to cover up, let alone explain!