Reviews for Snape's Best Memory
Jace chapter 2 . 9/1/2013
Yes it does.
SemeUkeLurver chapter 3 . 5/25/2012
What? That's all? No erotic real sex?

Sadness, but great story!

iSUL
wiccademon chapter 3 . 11/3/2011
This story should have a lower rating... there wasn't anything in it that would be considered an R rating... Just thought you should know
Diana-Banana2730 chapter 1 . 4/14/2010
This was amazing. You did great with the characters and it was very canon in many ways. I love this pairing, and love your way of expressing them.
dat-ass-doe chapter 2 . 3/6/2010
i loved it... it was fantastic! the end part where sirius called him a slimy little grease-ball was hilarious! i love how severus slipped the potion into sirius' drink by using peter... fantastic! good thing remus didn't tell peter and james the truth because james would have probably overreacted! i cannot wait to see what happens next... on to the next chapter! xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxooxoxoxoxoxo
Lizzy chapter 3 . 12/22/2009
I do hope Snape finds out it is mutual eventually. This is brill, cheers.
Uranibor chapter 3 . 12/26/2007
It was a great pleasure for me to read this set of fics! Your Snape is truly wonderful and accurate to canon too. Write more Snack please - it seems to me, you are especially good dealing with this pairing ) And yes - all the other Maradeurs were excellent as well ;) Don't forget to crosspost to 12am_nosh!
freekazoid101 chapter 3 . 7/17/2007
wow. it looks like you could make a sequel to this if you wanted. do you? i might read it if you do.
Sisyphus chapter 1 . 6/24/2007
Great stuff! I like how you make everything fit into canon - the Occlumency - why Dumbledore doesn't expel Sirius - why Sirius actually played the 'prank' - wonderful!:D

Oh - and as for recs for other SS/SB stuff - Fabularasa is definitely one of the most well known authors for this pairing. Her stuff is not in the Marauder Era - though - it's mostly post GoF/pre OotP. Her site went down last year, but you can find some of her stuff at beth-h. (my favorites are Rat's Alley and Repechage). A more full listing of her stuff is at the Restricted Section ( although you have to be a registered member to read them.

Another great story that unfortunately remains unfinished, is "If Only They Knew" by Jade ( also at the Restricted Section. This one takes place during the Marauder Era.
eromenosx chapter 3 . 6/24/2007
OH I JUST LOVE SIRIUSxSNAPE T_T its like the angstiest couple. Some pretty good SB/SS (to me) Miseducation of Severus Snape by Not exactly Dickens (

Miseducation of SS is pretty long

He Deserved It by Baxter

( snapeff.

He Deserved it is medium. I think Miseducation is like R and He deserved it.. wasn't that explicit

Fabula Rasa also writes pretty good fics on SS/SB: beth-h.

And i must say I totally adore what you wrote. I love the whole SB/SS specially in Maurader time. Fabula Rasa writes lot of post marauder and the 2 listed b4 are during Maurader time. Anyway I hope you keep writing SB/SS _
jezz rivett chapter 3 . 2/12/2007
i like it, very good, i liked the ending
The Red Lightning chapter 3 . 11/26/2006
Yeah well that could have happen when they

was in the school... who knows?
The Red Lightning chapter 2 . 11/26/2006
Hehe... what will happen between them

and will his friends find out about it?

Must know... so therfore I will go on

with the next chapter
The Red Lightning chapter 1 . 11/26/2006
o.O Oh... that was... um... unexpected sort of .
strawberries and napkins chapter 1 . 11/21/2006
Wow! This was so good! ((smile)) Poor dear Snape. I think he's sexy. But that doesn't count I guess...If only I were...what?...20, 40, w/e years older ((sigh))

Anyway, great flow, it was so easy to get hooked into and read and I saw no errors with spelling and punctuation ((something I have a lot of trouble with)) Hm...the only bit of critism I would have was in the 'A frown gathered above Wormtail’s eyes. “What’s with you two today?” He turned toward his last friend sitting diagonally across from him at the table, (or rather, where his last friend should have been – as in his place appeared to be a large open copy of the Daily Prophet, and two sets of fingers.)' I didn't really think the parentheses were needed but this is just a monor error in my eyes and im sure it's clear.

Once again, wonderful wonderful!

-san