Reviews for Snape's Best Memory
TheKingOfTheCrossroads chapter 3 . 4/25
Great story! I love how it links to the cannon. You've got a really nice writing style too...
Snape and Sirius being gay...now that would explain a lot!
Jace chapter 2 . 9/1/2013
Yes it does.
SemeUkeLurver chapter 3 . 5/25/2012
What? That's all? No erotic real sex?

Sadness, but great story!

iSUL
wiccademon chapter 3 . 11/3/2011
This story should have a lower rating... there wasn't anything in it that would be considered an R rating... Just thought you should know
Diana-Banana2730 chapter 1 . 4/14/2010
This was amazing. You did great with the characters and it was very canon in many ways. I love this pairing, and love your way of expressing them.
jessicainspace chapter 2 . 3/6/2010
i loved it... it was fantastic! the end part where sirius called him a slimy little grease-ball was hilarious! i love how severus slipped the potion into sirius' drink by using peter... fantastic! good thing remus didn't tell peter and james the truth because james would have probably overreacted! i cannot wait to see what happens next... on to the next chapter! xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxooxoxoxoxoxo
Lizzy chapter 3 . 12/22/2009
I do hope Snape finds out it is mutual eventually. This is brill, cheers.
Uranibor chapter 3 . 12/26/2007
It was a great pleasure for me to read this set of fics! Your Snape is truly wonderful and accurate to canon too. Write more Snack please - it seems to me, you are especially good dealing with this pairing ) And yes - all the other Maradeurs were excellent as well ;) Don't forget to crosspost to 12am_nosh!
freekazoid101 chapter 3 . 7/17/2007
wow. it looks like you could make a sequel to this if you wanted. do you? i might read it if you do.
Sisyphus chapter 1 . 6/24/2007
Great stuff! I like how you make everything fit into canon - the Occlumency - why Dumbledore doesn't expel Sirius - why Sirius actually played the 'prank' - wonderful!:D

Oh - and as for recs for other SS/SB stuff - Fabularasa is definitely one of the most well known authors for this pairing. Her stuff is not in the Marauder Era - though - it's mostly post GoF/pre OotP. Her site went down last year, but you can find some of her stuff at beth-h. (my favorites are Rat's Alley and Repechage). A more full listing of her stuff is at the Restricted Section ( although you have to be a registered member to read them.

Another great story that unfortunately remains unfinished, is "If Only They Knew" by Jade ( also at the Restricted Section. This one takes place during the Marauder Era.
eromenosx chapter 3 . 6/24/2007
OH I JUST LOVE SIRIUSxSNAPE T_T its like the angstiest couple. Some pretty good SB/SS (to me) Miseducation of Severus Snape by Not exactly Dickens (

Miseducation of SS is pretty long

He Deserved It by Baxter

( snapeff.

He Deserved it is medium. I think Miseducation is like R and He deserved it.. wasn't that explicit

Fabula Rasa also writes pretty good fics on SS/SB: beth-h.

And i must say I totally adore what you wrote. I love the whole SB/SS specially in Maurader time. Fabula Rasa writes lot of post marauder and the 2 listed b4 are during Maurader time. Anyway I hope you keep writing SB/SS _
jezz rivett chapter 3 . 2/12/2007
i like it, very good, i liked the ending
The Red Lightning chapter 3 . 11/26/2006
Yeah well that could have happen when they

was in the school... who knows?
The Red Lightning chapter 2 . 11/26/2006
Hehe... what will happen between them

and will his friends find out about it?

Must know... so therfore I will go on

with the next chapter
The Red Lightning chapter 1 . 11/26/2006
o.O Oh... that was... um... unexpected sort of .
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »