Reviews for A Last Breath Before the Plunge
GoldAngel2 chapter 5 . 8/3/2005
This madman MUST BE STOPPED-and the snakes-in-the-grass of that cult, they all must go-in a glorious blue white glow of incineration as their souls head to Sheol

Those punks should've gotten their a$$es handed to them with some martial arts moves to teach them som manners-like Venture said, it was self defense.

Don't leave me hanging, Freddo-Please?
GoldAngel2 chapter 4 . 8/3/2005
Well I'm glad that the truth is out and the families all are aware that the Argo survived...

Freddo, I have to say you write wonderful, warm and sensual interludes between husbands and wives-lucid without being graphic or tasteless I can just imagine the Wildstars as they share themselves in the marital bed.

But I think that Nova and Derek are wise to have these dark thoughts-they must so they can be aware enough to the impending danger to prevent it.

And now to the conclusion...
GoldAngel2 chapter 3 . 8/3/2005
So now Kelzart joins the Harlot and Gralnacz in the Pit-I hope they all enjoy eternal torment...

The Argo is truly a remarkable vessel-she withstands much yet protects her crew-dock time for the lady is long overdue but Ekogaru, Marda, Votor and the Abomination are limping there like a wounded animal..the most dangerous of creatures.

Now to 4...I'm on the edge of my seat.
GoldAngel2 chapter 2 . 8/3/2005
What is it with these crazy priestesses? Are they all nutty or what? Now I want Marda and Voton to feel the wrath of the true God as he directs the events that will lead to the destruction of the Beast.

That reptile Sandberg is lower than low-to release false "sources" to the media sounds just like the liberal media of today-taking anything to discredit those who don't share their ideology.

And Fisher interrupting the boys at play cracked me up.

Off to chapter 3
GoldAngel2 chapter 1 . 8/3/2005
You sure move fast, Freddo-I've got to get this whole saga read because I can't wait to see Ekogaru's emminent demise.

Hugging and kissing a rotting cyborg corpse is total and complete insanity-kind of like Hitler in his last days when he knew he had lost-I truly do hope that mutiny takes place and soon.

His calling of the powers of Darkness to grant his wish reminded me of the story in I Kings where Elijah had been used by God to prove the prophets of Baal wrong and peformed the sacrifice that was consumed by flames even drenched in water. They had tried to have their sacrifice accepted and nothing happened so he mocked them. Ekogaru sounds as ridiculous in his pleas and I'm laughing at him like Elijah.

Eager82249Dash on a trollop hunt to turn Homer into a man provided some much needed comic relief

And Zordar sure knows how to pick a time-I'm sure both Derel and the Baron are miffed to say the least. . .

And Yvona's abomination lives and is waiting in the wings.

Everyone should be on guard-good work.