Reviews for Questionable Alliance
liljdpegasuschic160 chapter 6 . 6/16/2007
Looking at the update date upsets me...it seems you've abandoned this story (or are on sabbatical), if this story isn't dead please do update! I like the idea...it's interesting & I'm interesting to see how they plan on teaching Cole how to act like...well, Cole :) The writing is good for the most part, but their are moments for me when they feel out of character. Also, watch for small mistakes like spelling which are small, but help a lot. Other than that...keep it up!
melanie chapter 6 . 10/13/2006
This is great. Can you please update? I want to know how everything works out. Please!
Cattigirl chapter 1 . 3/19/2006
very good!
Serpent's Messenger chapter 6 . 1/2/2006
lol that was awesome. Of course Cole knows how to act like him, he is Cole afterall. lol. Update soon!
ethereal girl chapter 6 . 10/21/2005
Hi Id really like to see how Phoebe finds out the Cole is not Christian. could you please update soon?
Real-Blonde-in-Florida chapter 6 . 9/3/2005
Very good chapter. It is so sad that Cole has to keep impersonating Christian, knowing that Phoebe doesn't love Christian. I really want Cole to tell Phoebe the truth - regardless of the consequences. Hopefully the Charmed One's plan will work and Christian and Cole will be able to explain everything to Phoebe. I hope there is a happy ending at the end of this story!
Blue eyes6 chapter 6 . 8/30/2005
What a great chapter. Poor Cole, I feel so sorry for him. He should tell Phoebe the truth and let the chips fall where they may. If she holds it against him, then she's not worth the trouble. In my opinion.
Real-Blonde-in-Florida chapter 5 . 8/19/2005
I love your story! I so want Cole and Phoebe to be together. Is Phoebe ever going to learn the truth? Will she be able to handle it? What happens if she dumps 'Christian?' How is Cole going to handle going to Miami to be Christian? Please post more soon!
Blue eyes6 chapter 5 . 8/19/2005
Poor Cole, he has to make believe he's Christian. Hopefully he'll be done with the masquarde and Phopebe will realize how much she loves him.

I love that part about that Phoebe liked the guy from Profiler. That was great.
sehar chapter 4 . 8/13/2005
Wow diz phoebe iz one hell of a lucky girl when she truly didn't deserve both but anywayz i can't wait 4 more u have 2 update soon cuz ya kno Phoebe and Cole are meant 2 be with each other.
Blue eyes6 chapter 4 . 8/13/2005
This is a great stopry. So Phoebe's having her cake and eating it too? 2 Cole's a dream come truye.

I like that Cole and Christian talk. Hopefully Phoebe chooses Cole. He is her soulmate, isn't he?
Blue eyes6 chapter 3 . 8/11/2005
Phoebe and Christian. Very wicked idea, I love it.
Kelly White Peach Lover chapter 3 . 8/11/2005
Before I say anything I regret, I just want to say one thing, eew! Phoebe had sex with both Christian and Cole, ew! Exactly what are you going with this, please tell me it isn't going to be really sickening. Keep it going please
skye-hi chapter 2 . 8/10/2005
Bah! I LOVE this! I love Nip/Tuck and Charmed... this is great! Keep it up!
ethereal girl chapter 2 . 8/6/2005
Hi, love this story. Phoebe will get a heartattack if she sees Christian. And Cole having a son in kind of the same human age is fun to see :). Maybe Christian and Cole can help each other to find happiness? Pls go on soon!