Reviews for Twist of Fate
MiggglyPuff chapter 11 . 1/6/2013
I greatly enjoyed your story, and hope you post more of it!
Ebba chapter 11 . 9/29/2012
I know this story is in a two year coma, but I just wanted to say that I think it has a really interesting concept, and if you ever update it, I'll read it.
JehanneLaPucelle chapter 11 . 1/20/2009
Hey,

I can see that you haven't updated this in a while and I really hope you would. I"m in colege myself so I understand the demands on your time. HOwever, a chapter now and again would be great.

All the best and good luck in your studies.

God bless,

Fae
newphan chapter 11 . 8/22/2008
I really enjoy your writing...I just wish you would continue on with your stories...I loved A Memory's Phantom and your other two Poto stories...Keep up the good work...
maraudergurl2010 chapter 11 . 5/28/2008
Oh my GOSH! You updated! I'm so incredibly happy that you cannot possibly imagine. This and 'A Memory's Phantom' are some of my favourite stories on ff, and I was so depressed when I didn't see anything happening. PLEASE don't leave us all hanging again! I miss these stories more than anything! They are wonderful. Not to mention this chapter, it was awesome. Always too short, but always great. Please update soon!

Peace, love and joy,

MG*
Captain Ichabod Rainey chapter 11 . 4/18/2008
Good story! update soon! ! !
professionaldooropener chapter 11 . 10/31/2007
You are amazing! I love this story more than I can describe so please please update soon!
Scourge of Nemo chapter 11 . 10/23/2007
Whoa, this is an AWESOME piece of writing! Update soon, please!

IGC t DM
corpus.score chapter 3 . 10/16/2007
good so far. i like the reversed roles. i like the fact that the angst isn't overdone. good work.
MJ MOD chapter 11 . 10/15/2007
Nonono Erik, don't go out with Luciana. Her father will skin you if you do. OMG! Erik arrived in time to save poor Meg and Christine form the monsters, Jo and Raoul. He'll have to deal permanently with them, they'll never let the women escape alive.
Erik'sLittleLotte chapter 10 . 4/7/2007
Hey girl! I'm glad you're writing again because you rock. If you still need me to beta, just let me know. You know how to get a hold of me. Thanks for the awesome Easter present! LOL
draegon-fire chapter 10 . 4/7/2007
I wonder how Christine will get out of this situation. Perhaps Erik followed her without her knowing. I'm glad to see you're back, and are going to continue writing. I'm looking forward to the next chapter.
Nyasia A. Maire chapter 10 . 4/7/2007
Hi!

Really nice idea. I like how tough, yet vulnerable, your Christine is.

And, Erik...well, you've made him very sweet. However, I am also very glad to see that you gave him his temper as well. It's interesting to see Erik have the ability to control his temper.

I think you write very well and hope to see your next update soon.

More, please?

-ny
MJ MOD chapter 10 . 4/7/2007
Aaww, Christine, you shouldn't have gone away like this. Oh, no! Raoul and Joseph the creeps are there, they're going to hurt Christine and Meg!
maskedpainter chapter 9 . 9/11/2006
yes you should definatly continue this story its amazing i've found only a few daring writer who swithc the roles of christine and erik but you've done it so well and should continue. i can't wait till erik sees her face for hte first time!