Reviews for The Chosen One
TheRoadgoeseverOnAndOn chapter 1 . 3/31/2009
A great story. Very good.
The Conventional One chapter 1 . 9/10/2007
Muy bueno, this version would have made much more sense, the only problem would have been that at this point Obi Wan still did not know that Qui Gon had remained distinct when he became one with the force, he doesn't find out until the very end of the movie. Other than that, though, this version is better.
Aunt Christine chapter 1 . 8/13/2007
Finally got to your writings. I definitely like this ending better. It explains a little better and brings in the "faith" in the force, but why didn't powerful Yoda "see" Anakin's future as well as Qui-Gon?

We love you! Christine
Anjirika chapter 1 . 8/1/2007
Ah, much better than the original. I like this so much better than the original... _ ...I always thought that Obi leaving Anakin there was just to out of character. _
SconemeepT.T chapter 1 . 9/19/2006
yes... makes much more sense...
Alfradio chapter 1 . 8/4/2006
Yeah I like your version better
Diva Actress chapter 1 . 6/8/2006
Interesting N. Very interesting. I like, add more.
kimmy chapter 1 . 5/24/2006
Hey, me again :)

i like that ending too. THe first thought that went through my head when Qui-Gon Jinn was speaking to Obi-Wan, was that him speaking to his padawan is kind of like the Spirit. hm. that's just what i thought first. well, have and awesome day!
kevin chapter 1 . 4/9/2006
sorry but your copying a little to much of the movie. No offense but next time come up with new stuff
Camber chapter 1 . 9/25/2005
I agree, this is much better. In the movie, Qui-Gon's future role in Obi-Wan's life was mentioned almost as an afterthought, as though it were tacked on for continuity with some of the books that have been authored, but wasn't originally intended to be part of the movie. This integrates it much better, and leaves you with a feeling of hope.

BTW, is it just me, or does it seem to everyone that Chancellor Palpatine is talking about himself when he tells Anakin that the Sith who could cheat death was killed by his apprentice? It also sounded like Palpatine was hinting that he was Anakin's father at one point, when he said that the force could be used to manipulate the midiclorins (spelling?) and give life. Isn't that how Anakin was conceived, from pure midiclorins? Did Palpatine use this secret skill to cause Anakin's birth?

Okay, off topic, but I've been dying for answers to those questions, and this story brought them up again.
libby-chan chapter 1 . 9/20/2005
Now that's what should have happened! Still pretty sad but has a ray of hope. My only criticism is that it should have had more details. Other than that it was very good. Libby like lots :)
0o0 hApPy PilLs 0o0 chapter 1 . 8/5/2005
THAT REALLY REALLY SUCKED BECAUSE AAT THE END OF EPISODE THREE YODA TELLS OBI-WAN HOW TO TRAIN WITH HIS FORMER MASTER SOO IS OBI WAN GOIN TO SAY HE ALREADY SAW HIM OR SOMETHING ...THAT STORY WAS FULL OF BS
DarthFlamingos chapter 1 . 8/4/2005
I do like this ending and the inclusion of the novelization, it but it doesn't really make sense with the OT. Obi-Wan has ultimately lost faith in Anakin/Vader by ANH. Thus the 'New Hope' being the twins in general, Luke in particular. (fyi, I know this is nitpicking, but the novelization does express exactly why Obi-Wan just left him there.)
Nixanne chapter 1 . 8/4/2005
really nice...yeah...it would be cool if GL did a remake of RoTS with that ending :)
QueenMeep chapter 1 . 8/4/2005
I like that better... and I like your explanation of how Obi-Wan was able to lop off three limbs at once, although I have not read the novelization, yet. The novelization's prose felt... awkward... when I tried it. Much applause, Obi-Wan would never leave his best friend and brother without a reason.