Reviews for Free Fall
Foxibabz21 chapter 15 . 12/30/2014
Wonderful story! Loved every chapter of it! I'm glad I stumbled upon it!
violentchocobo chapter 15 . 7/5/2014
So I know you wrote this forever ago (just read it sorry) I love the story, some of it feels uncharacteristic of rikku or in some parts gippal, like the dialogue just isn't quite right. But I love the story especially with the two angles. Thanks for the great read
gleamfang chapter 15 . 4/17/2012
I just want to say that I'm blown away by your ability to create an amazing and thrilling story. I really liked all your scenes well except when Rikku was being kidnapped as they were all so descriptive and served a purpose in the story.

Gippal is pretty awesome here and I really loved his character in this story. You really brought out another side of Gippal making the Gippal X Rikku pair really one to root for right from the get-go.

Thanks for updating and completing this story despite all the difficulties and long breaks you had to take. That takes real determination and I for one am glad you had it.

Cheers

Keep Writing
gleamfang chapter 3 . 4/16/2012
Lol I've gotten a little better at translating Al Bhed and well Fruna apparently seems like an apt name. Well done here. Gippal's inner thoughts are really quick and the way you write makes me believe in his flustered state of mind after he kissed Rikku. Way to bring on the emotions!
gleamfang chapter 1 . 4/16/2012
How could anybody not be drawn in by such an epic chapter. Mate it's only the first chapter and I'm hooked since the first paragraph. Sashaying Rikku... Lucky bastard Gippal.

I might not review every chapter but that'll be because I moved onto the next chapter and the next chapter... I can't wait.

Cheers

Keep Writing
Miciaha chapter 15 . 3/10/2011
I love the story, and how it progressed. How you worked the characers, and I would love to read another. :)
aichioluv chapter 15 . 8/13/2010
kudos to you finishing the story! am truly grateful that you finished it. i, for one, am guilty of leaving dead stories behind. even though i so badly want to finish them.

thank you for entertaining me for the past few hours. i could barely put this story down till my mom almost threatened me to go sleep. and i finished it this afternoon. It was entertaining, and while the characters were a LITTLE ooc, it was understandable given the situation.

i love how you included tidus into the story, playing on how important a character he is in Rikku's life. and Gippal's POV. oui zicd syta sa muja Gippal ymm ujan ykyeh P
TragicBlackButterfly chapter 15 . 2/28/2010
Aw, I really, really liked this! You did such an amazing job with this, honestly.
spring smoothie chapter 7 . 2/18/2010
This is my favourite Rikku/Gippal story so far! Loved reading it. 'v'
svetlana73 chapter 15 . 8/22/2009
heya

just want to say that is the best one i think ive read so far

it was so sweet

it may have been long and all but it was completely worth reading it

so thanks for the awesome rippal pairing fanfic

ill give it a 8/10

cant wait for your other work

sorry for not posting on the other chappies it just i perfer to do it on the last one

anyways

BeStOnEyEt!

SvEtLaNa73
Tequila Princess chapter 15 . 11/14/2008
I've only recently started playing FFX-2, and I immediately thought what a cute couple Rikku and Gippal would make. So I went on here and looked for a good Rippal fic to start with. Boy, am I glad I chose this one.:)

The story is absolutely adorable. It had a good mix of lightheartedness and suspense. Or maybe that's just me. I found a lot of things funny. Like Cid trying awkwardly to join in the group hug after Rikku wakes up. I don't know, I'm sick like that. *shrugs* And I love how the romance developed gradually. Sure they had feelings from the start but they didn't exactly act on them right away.

Anyhoo, you made your OCs memorable, and that's no mean feat. I actually found Rhycis endearing at first, before he went all bonkers. And Meyn, god, the first scene that had him, I knew he was up to no good.

Gippal was a bit too sweet at times, but then again, being in love does that to people right?

Splendid work!
Tequila Princess chapter 12 . 11/14/2008
Just thought you should know, Gippal shouting "surprise attack" had me rolling on the floor laughing for at least 5 minutes. I totally didn't see that one coming. HILARIOUS.))
Rixter-Ray chapter 3 . 11/1/2008
HAH!

Fruna is whore?

Wonderful.
Coffee Papers chapter 7 . 5/21/2008
You /are/ talented. There's no denying it. This chapter totally blew my head off. Your writing is so good that it doesn't take one so hard to imagine the scenes and everything else.

I don't know how to explain this review well, but all I can say is that I could actually feel every event in this story of yours - specially in this chapter. From the machina explosion to the Gippal vs. Rhycis scene, I could picture everything so clearly - and it's all thanks to the awesome way you write.

You even seem so knowledgeable about human/male pride.

(Mind if I quote a bit from this chapter?):

"Had I actually been holding him up off the ground? The thought struck me rather wildly. /Cool./"

That. That really made me see the depth of concentration you put in your story.

You are a-w-e-s-o-m-e. Kudos.
Artistic18 chapter 15 . 5/11/2008
I'm not sure if you'll ever read this considering this story was finished in 06 and this is 08, but... I thought this was a very lovely story! It was well-written all the way through and I'm glad I took the time to look for this story again so I could continue reading it! A truely great job!