Reviews for Ooh Baby
Make war not love. war is fun chapter 9 . 10/7/2013
lol :D
jaymafan chapter 9 . 10/1/2012
i love it so much thank you love the humorbit make me laughing all the fic i can tell ! it is hilarious cute and surprising at the same time i lov it ! im gonna see what are your other ma humor fic you re a realy good writer sincerely never stop writing ... kiss
cherryblossom1031 chapter 9 . 7/1/2011
AAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWW! Jack is ssssssooooooo Adorable! Luv ur story! Great job! :)
SilverMoons117 chapter 9 . 2/13/2011
that is such a CUTE story and so funny lol
SilverMoons117 chapter 1 . 2/13/2011
omg this is so funny lol
spn-princess chapter 9 . 11/28/2010
Hi just found this fic.. i loved it, really hoping that you add alot more chapters..Alex and Max with a todller jack, pre-teen so on.

crossing fingers. :):):)

thanks for the laughs
Little Nutsy chapter 9 . 10/8/2010
Great story mate. Jack was just pure evil lol but his plan worked. Funny story ill read it again soonish.
djlambeth808 chapter 9 . 2/21/2010
I LOVED this story! It was probably one of the funniest ones I have ever read in my life. :)
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 9 . 1/16/2010
“What? Did Jack raid her pantie drawer or something?” - Alec (love that since that just seems so like Jack...yet Alec too)

“My son is a Normal clone,” Alec said. LMAO!

LOL with Jack at Logan's place...he is definitely Alec's son D

I LOVE THIS STORY! Max and Alec are amazing together and adding Jack in there with his plans was perfect and made it funny to read when he caused all the destruction (like at Logan's or TC).

Well done writing this story. It's fantastic D
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 8 . 1/16/2010
I laughed like crazy at this part:

“Bip bip bip,” Jack said. Cindy looked at him in horror.

“Jesus, I think that short time around Normal corrupted him,” she said to herself.

I love the way this chapter ended, LOVE it to death! D
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 7 . 1/16/2010
OMG when they were doing that 'confessional' just before Max took Jack to the park...OMG at that!

The call with Dr. Carr was hilarious for both parts... I thought Alec would have noticed the docs slip when he said the girl wasn't use to this stuff like Alec was.

Loving this story!
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 6 . 1/15/2010
“Yeah, I could. I only wish it was you,” SO sweet of Alec to say that...Jack definitely heard.

I swear, Jack is so much smarter than a 5 month old baby. He's devious and I love the moments he's creating D

When Jack handed Alec Max's bra OMFG I think I keeled over in laughter *still laughing*

OMG Frickin' love this!
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 5 . 1/15/2010
LMFAO! I was laughing hysterically...tiny leather jacket, crawling around TC and grabbing certain items LOL

“That evil thing stole my baby!” Mole yelled, chasing Jack.

That line was frickin hilarious!

Jack is definitely like Alec in the bad behavior...makes me wonder if Alec was like that when he was a baby D
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 4 . 1/15/2010
Jack is so evil LOL There is no way he's only 5 months old, he has a wind of his own and using his abilities...Max and Alec probably don't know yet

LOL I love the moments Jack creates though D
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 3 . 1/15/2010
"He’s like a fricking pooping machine." LMAO

Was Max the one helping Logan to the couch? But she has the virus?

“Our kid’s smart. He knows an idiot when he sees one.” Love that!

I love how Alec is with Jack...puts a smile on my face too D