Reviews for What Makes Me Love You?
Guest chapter 1 . 1/15/2013
What happends next if you know what I mean

LOVE YOUR STORY PLEAZ CONTINUE ._.
gelatofornicodiangelo chapter 1 . 5/30/2011
Oh yeah! I know you worked hard on this because this is so freakin awesome! I love it!
Green Gallant chapter 1 . 7/31/2006
That was good, very good. I liked every part of it. Robin stayed rigidly in character for most of the time. but little by little he broke down to where they are now. I liked how Starfire was pretending to be asleep. And the next to last scene of her on top of him, it all seemed very appropriate. It was very well written, very well done.

The Green Gallant.
Miyako-hime chapter 1 . 1/8/2006
AWSOMEE! *adds to favs*
Valda chapter 1 . 12/13/2005
I'm drowning in a blissful sea of fluff YAY! amazin one-shot, it was unbelievably cute and well written!

luvz ya

Valda

X
Scarlett Wolf chapter 1 . 11/23/2005
i love it i love it I LOVE IT. keep up the good work.
Dlvvanzor chapter 1 . 11/19/2005
WOT! That kiss! Talk about hot! *drools over Robin* Wow. WOW. WOW good job. wo ho! I got chills!
StarfireandRobinforever120 chapter 1 . 11/10/2005
LOVED IT!keep writting!
mrsrachelgrayson chapter 1 . 10/22/2005
loved it! this was so good and adorable! too bad that would never happen in the show.
jade chapter 1 . 10/21/2005
IF YOU CAN CAN YOU PLEASE CONTINUE THAT WAS SO ROMANTIC AND IT HAD COMPASSION! AND I LOVE YOUR STORY.

SO MUCH SO IF YOU CAN CONTINUE!
starfire's flame chapter 1 . 9/22/2005
AH! :0 i love this story it is so sweet!
MysticEye chapter 1 . 8/30/2005
That was AWESOME!

keep up the good work!
The Gooseberry Catastrophe Is Me chapter 1 . 8/11/2005
Very very awesome! Great situation, plot, writing style, just great! Though I would have prefered it if there wsn't a song because my sonfic got erased because of that, and I don't want such a good story like yours getting erased! Just keep your eyes peeled you fantabulous author you!
DarkPhoenixIncarnate chapter 1 . 8/10/2005
this byfar is my favorite one-shot and one of my favorite fics EVER! I loved it good job it was very Deep.
sillyNAHcheeto chapter 1 . 8/6/2005
Another great kiss! usually its gay so... ur stories r the best.