Reviews for The Ball
Ethlena chapter 1 . 2/28/2006
aw, Remus is so cute! This story is so wonderful; I don't normally go in for Marauder stories but this one I really like. It's an interesting idea,origional and witty. Keep up the good job and please update soon.

-Ethlena
tresdrole chapter 1 . 1/1/2006
I like it. It looks like it's been a while since you've updated, but I'm keeping an eye out, so update soon!
Thessaly chapter 1 . 11/28/2005
Aww...marauding fluff. I love it (and Sirius). It's quite good. Some of your sentences at the beginning state the obvious, and don't need to be there, but it runs much more smoothly at the end of the chapter. I *love* the Sirius "what is it what is it what is it." But don't you think that's a lot of writing for a note you're tossing? Passing I can understand, but if you have to throw it every time, it would get a little tricky. And is human transfiguration really on the Hogwarts curriculum? Seems a little advanced even for sixth years, but that might just be me...

(and no, I didn't make up the pot calling the kettle black pun; I've seen it before in a couple of stories. I did come up with my buildup though!).
Derithyll chapter 1 . 11/1/2005
you are supposed to write it in chinese haha. btw, i just got a C for my chinese and mommy's angry:(. all in all, the story is quite alright, just cut some of the dialogues that doesnt get you anywhere.* quoting from teacher* to much dialogues get the reader bored. keep up the good work!
SiriuslyMoony13 chapter 1 . 8/10/2005
Ooh... I like so far. I like what James turned Remus into for Transfiguration. Good idea! _ I just wanted to point out that you do have a few grammatical errors but nothing serious.

The line (quoting from your story)is:

“What is it? What is it? What is it? What is it? deep breath What is it? What is-“

You should have quotes seperating the "deep breath" part just to show that he isn't actually saying the words "deep breath." Unless he is...

Oh, and although it isn't technically a grammatical error, "invisibility cloak" should be capitalized (both words), like in the book.