Reviews for Beads
Anonymous baka chapter 1 . 4/30/2012
One small bead...

The Shikon no Tama, correct?
CrazyGirlofManyNames chapter 1 . 5/10/2006
How true
Dendera chapter 1 . 8/5/2005
Very clever. You know, I never made that connection before, but you're quite right; both Inuyasha and Miroku wear their rosaries in the name of protection. It is rather aggravating to consider that most of the series' tragedies were the result of "that one small bead".

I enjoyed your description of each boy's beads and what they meant to him respectively. Your drabble was concise in theme and well-thought out. However, you might want to watch your punctuation in the second paragraph. That sentence might work better as two. Nice job overall
Pyrinsomniac chapter 1 . 8/4/2005
I like it. I'd never really thought about the beads both boys wear, and the tie- in with the Shikon no Tama was nice.
Javer chapter 1 . 8/3/2005
Very good, Ama! This is an improvement on your other drabbles - no awkward sentences and fewer wasted words. The second line, though, I'd advise you to break up via other punctuation marks besides commas. Sure, a connected, rapid thought or two is good, but the way it is here it could end up as just another baffling door in the Hallway of a Thousand Run-Ons.

Sorry, folks. That's an in-joke. ; )