Reviews for Who Am I?
Sparrow's feathers chapter 1 . 9/16/2012
That was really good! One thing that's got nothing to do with you're writing; every time I see the title, I can't help but sing 'two four six oh ooooonnneeee' in my head...too many musicals based on books...
celeste98 chapter 1 . 12/21/2011
gulp! You know that feeling you get where in a dramatic scene the suspensful backround music kicks in at full blast? This is when I would feel it. This would make a FANTASTIC story, so even if you can't continue this, PLEASE try to? ( gives an adorble puupy dog look)

Your opidient servant(giggle)

celeste98
Llandaf chapter 1 . 7/24/2008
Woman, you're awesome!

Llandaf
Miyokoshape chapter 1 . 1/28/2007
Wow...

I was reading your Story Angels and Roses, I really like it and i figured i should go read her other stuff

Wow..

just amasing, i really love the essence of Erick in this story.. although it got slightly confusing reading the ' I am...yet " Parts but i still loved this story good job!
Ducky in Spandex chapter 1 . 7/18/2006
Wow. That was incredibly moving, being able to watch Erik regain his strong will and pick himself up after such a tragedy! It was amazing! Very well-written, dramatic, and I loved the ending. The last three lines were genius. Brava!

-Ducky
Cynical Romantic Lass chapter 1 . 4/12/2006
This is strangly chilling, and yet appropriate. Is the 'who am I' a reference to the Les Miserables song? The only suggestion I have is to go through your list of italisized, "I am and yets" cause some of them are a little cliche
Angel of Music24 chapter 1 . 11/27/2005
oh. cool ending kinda gives you a chill. LOL
Masks and Angels chapter 1 . 11/17/2005
Very amazing! You just told everyone what Erik was and is. That is a great way to show what he is and what he's not. This is wonderful!

Your Obedient Servent,

Angel or Demon
Phantomstar07 chapter 1 . 8/22/2005
This was really, really good for a one-shot. And I mean really good. I pride myself on having a way with words, but I don't think I could have come up with that. Brava, brava, bravissima
wendela chapter 1 . 8/9/2005
Thank you for your review - I thought I had to answer you, because I don't want to dissapoint anyone who is waiting so desperatly for an update from me. (I feel honoured, I had never thought there really would be people who like it)

I want to update, I really want to - but I'm working working working all the time to earn enough money to get an important internship. But i haven't forgotten my story, of course not!

Is it possible I've read this one-shot of yours before? Perhaps at the It seemed familiair to me :-) It reflects very well all the dualities in Eriks character!
MastersofNight chapter 1 . 8/4/2005
Just perfect...

Well worded, great contrasts, and the ending is the icing on the cake. If this is your first, then you have done a very good job!

I personally hope he goes beyond the cold and vengeful part..but can understand 'being in the dark place' myself.
WhiteSword6621 chapter 1 . 8/4/2005
I thought that was good. I had never really thought of that, of how is is those things and yet he isn't. It was very good, keep up the good work!
Estelle Tiniwiel chapter 1 . 8/4/2005
Hi! I thought that this piece was really profound and touching and that the ending had a great impact. I absolutely loved it. Thank you.